Post Thanks / Like

2010 SRT8 CEL P1731 and P0730

Hello everyone,
    Got these codes in my car.
    Happened out of no where when I was driving and the car wouldn't go past 28 mph, turned it off and turned it back on same thing. The car would not move out of a dig if it was inclined.
    Parked it and came back after 2 hours and it was working fine, I can go faster, but It still feels the shifting is not normal.

The car also has C2205 and C121C but those codes have existed for a while now I believe.

Did a transmission flush and changed filter last summer and I've put on it over 15000 so far.

Do I need new trans?
    2008 SXT Brilliant Black - Flowmasters 44s mufflers with a Magnflow X pipe on an RT exhaust, AFE II CAI, astra hammond aluminum louvers, SRT Honeycomb grill with chrome delete and colour matched, De-badged, 20% all around tint, HID HEADLIGHTS projecors HID Fogs, SRT8 Diffuser, Daytona colour matched spoiler, 91 Octane tune, tinted and colour matched tail lights. Red Anodized Billet tech catch can and dip stick. HID back up lights. Daytona chin spoiler. FlashTech LED headlights and taillights halo's.

Post Thanks / Like
    First check the fluid level- properly. Second check the electrical harness connection. These things are very sensitive to proper fluid level. Water in the connector can cause problems too.
    2005 MAGNUM R/T
    JBA headers, Blastin Bobs 9db pipes,, Stack Performance strut brace, Stack performance chubby sway bars ,SRT springs ,Bilstein struts & shocks, Getrag 3.91,, Cams solid rear cradle bushings, Blue Tops, BT Catch Can. Other BT goodies.
    2012 Challenger 392 SRT (Wife)