Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is how I would have expected the heads to look when you received them the first time from Inertia. Well, I know that company is one I will not do business with. I can't imagine waiting 7 months only to receive the heads back in that condition. It's nice they ported them, but to send them back in an unfinished state with the keepers falling out, let alone the wrong ones, is beyond disappointing. Well, its good you got them fixed. Looking forward to hearing how the car runs when its back together.
    Thanks sojiaraggs9000 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhound View Post
    That is how I would have expected the heads to look when you received them the first time from Inertia. Well, I know that company is one I will not do business with. I can't imagine waiting 7 months only to receive the heads back in that condition. It's nice they ported them, but to send them back in an unfinished state with the keepers falling out, let alone the wrong ones, is beyond disappointing. Well, its good you got them fixed. Looking forward to hearing how the car runs when its back together.
    Yeah man you and me both. I mean they are decent and i could live with them not being cleaned 100%. Hell I could even overlook the surface not being kissed. They only took off .001 (so they were in really really decent shape). BUT installing the wrong keeper is ridiculous. Like you said, that could have been engine failure. Good thing I work at a shop and I'm doing my own build. May have been overlooked if not. Ill keep you guys posted for sure.

On a side note I'm trying to figure out how much PSI 3.5L have been know to take. was it 12 psi or 14 psi that they can safely handle? Right now I'm running 10 psi but I was loosing 3 psi out the back of the upper intake manifold. I checked this via data logging which showed 7.xx psi. I don't find ANY info on the 4.0L being boosted except for one time.... but no info on it. Being the 4.0L block is a bored and stroked version of the 3.5L I'm thinking it should be able to handle more?
    Last edited by sojiaraggs9000; 02-21-2020 at 12:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    It was 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimagic5 View Post
    It was 12
    Might have to turn it down a little anyways going up in compression no? 10 vs 10.3??

Post Thanks / Like
    Would have no clue about that conversion

Post Thanks / Like
    Every time I come back to this thread it just gets better! I also have been looking for bronze wheels, and I have the same taillights lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is gonna haul when its done! Keep up the good work!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234