Post Thanks / Like

Belly pan bolts and clips

Hello.

What is a good source of belly pan bolts and "clips" to fasten them?
    I was under the car last night and I'm missing one, and I know another one is a hack job.

I'd like to replace all four.

Post Thanks / Like
    A dealer would most likely have them in stock.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just picked up a couple myself there.
    2018 R/T Scat Pack11.995@ 116.79 Stock with k@n filter only
    SOLD 07 Plum Daytona 12.854 @ 106.73 Stock Heads, Cam, Intake & Muffler

Post Thanks / Like
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Likes SHARKY 370 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a random assortment of 50 different clips from amazon or Ebay for like $4. It may not be identical to the OEM parts but it holds up okay.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T: K&N CAI, SRT headers, Magnaflow 3" cat-back, 180 degree t-stat, Diablo Trinity T1000, 300 SRT rims.

HWDan is offline 2005 Magnum RT amd 2017 Charger SRT 392!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I replaced all mine, along with a new pan a few years ago. I can't remember if they were dealer bolts or I got them from Lowes which does keep a good stock of general automotive fasteners.

M6X1.00X25.00 I believe are the bolt size and they should have a builtin washer or have a big enough head skirt to ensure a good hold. The corresponding speed nut for that bolt should do if you need those as well. That would be M6 x1.00. Try 06101712 as the FCA part number on any Mopar site for that nut.
    Hot Wheel Dan

2005 Magnum RT and 2017 Charger SRT Maximum Steel!

Post Thanks / Like
    I got these from Amazon. uxcell20pcs Speed Fastener Extruded U Nut Clip Zinc Plated Brass Tone for M6 Screw Bolt

My belly pan had come loose and got bent and distorted backing up. I also had some fender washers for the enlarged holes. But I still couldn't get it back on when I changed oil today. The holes are really hard to line up and the original screws a bit short. Next time I'll get screws 1/2" longer and grind them pointed.
    2005 Magnum SXT 3.5L V6

Post Thanks / Like
    Genuine OEM Mopar Parts & Accessories | EastCoastMoparts.com | EastcoastMoparts

supporter here. best prices I have found.

I got a belly pan and screws/ inserts a couple years ago from Andy.
    08 R/TCharger, Stock bottom end 5.7: LMI TRUE CAI, eagle intake, 6.1 injectors. Modern Muscle Performance Group 87mm Ported TB, big CAM, and ported eagle heads. SLP UD pulley. 6.1 timing set,and lifters, PSI springs custom pushrods, cometic head gaskets, 11:1 comp. American Racing 1 3/4" long tube headers, highflow cats with Magnaflow 3" mufflers, 4" tips., catch can 170 stat. Builder Bill rebuilt tranny, stage 2 VB, 3500 stall TC, AFI flexplate. Getrag 3.73 MTCM. BC Coilovers. Pistol grip shifter. 417 RWHP, Dyno Tuned by Brent @DTP.
    NEW04/15/16: 11.689 @ 117.62 mph .

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a good thread on the belly pan worth reading. It has a lot to do with keeping the engine and steering clean as well as aerodynamics. cooling and fuel efficiency. I found that recently my right front fender liner had popped loose and got chewed by the tire as a result of no belly pan and the right end of the front part back of the bumper cover being broken off.

Plastic Belly Pan--do I need this thing?
    2005 Magnum SXT 3.5L V6
    Likes SteveFoy, ChoochG liked this post