Post Thanks / Like

Gen 2 Service manual download?

Hi All,

Anyone have a link for a service manual download? I'm not seeing anything for a Gen 2 in the search function (2013 300c).

I'd go for the Chilton, but $25 for 1 month of access? There's gotta be a better way.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    There was a post on here the other day that had a link to chilton manuals that got you into them for free. Maybe try & search "chilton"
    LMI True 4" CAI - Tranzformer V2 - Trinity - QTP Cut Outs - Killer Glass - BT Catch Can & Underhood Bling
    20x9.5, 20x10.5 Brass Monkey Hellcat Reps - KW Adjustable Springs - Stainless Long Tube Headers w/ Catless Mids - Whipple 2.9L - TruFiber Deep Dish Grill - Amerihood Hellcat Hood

Post Thanks / Like
    I spend my time modding your lights and developing new products, not being your FaceBook friend.

http://www.luxte.ch
    Lux Technologies

Likes UpInSmoke liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. Every car you can think of is on there. Someone should make that link a sticky somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I spend my time modding your lights and developing new products, not being your FaceBook friend.

Lux Technologies

Post Thanks / Like
    Or, save the vastly superior (by a country mile) Factory Service Manuals we all have the luxury of downloading here at LX Forums. Along with the multiple-year Factory Parts Manuals makes Chilton manuals about as useful as a glove box Owner's Manual. The information in them for the most part, is relevant up to current model year.
    Last edited by Hemissary; 05-15-2019 at 10:01 PM.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Thanks kms thanked for this post
    Likes diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    Or, save the vastly superior (by a country mile) Factory Service Manuals we all have the luxury of downloading here at LX Forums. Along with the multiple-year Factory Parts Manuals makes Chilton manuals about as useful as a glove box Owner's Manual. The information in them for the most part, is relevant up to current model year.
    I also gave almost all my manuals to Jason, to upload to his server.

All Gen1 parts books, and a few assorted workshop manuals, owner manuals and accessory manuals.

I also gave him a boat load of Hellcat data, but that directory has become corrupt :(

They are here:

Maintenance, Service, and Parts Manuals | Chrysler 300 - Dodge Charger, Magnum, and Challenger

Bob
    LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]

Lux Technologies

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by diboblo View Post
    I also gave almost all my manuals to Jason, to upload to his server.

All Gen1 parts books, and a few assorted workshop manuals, owner manuals and accessory manuals.

I also gave him a boat load of Hellcat data, but that directory has become corrupt :(

They are here:

Maintenance, Service, and Parts Manuals | Chrysler 300 - Dodge Charger, Magnum, and Challenger

Bob
    LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]
    I'm confused Bob; GEN III commenced in 05'...:^)
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Likes diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm confused Bob; GEN III commenced in 05'...:^)
    Mr. Studious Technicality...

LOL

Bob

Lux Technologies

Likes Hemissary liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by diboblo View Post
    LoL...

Is the URL I posted corrupt?

Post Thanks / Like
    LoL...

Is the URL I posted corrupt?
    No. Your links work great.

My link can be troublesome, with various browsers.

We're referencing two different url's.

Bob

Lux Technologies

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Everyone! Yes, a sticky would be awesome.

I got into the Chilton stuff just fine, but @Bob, Chrome didn't like your link at all...

@Hemi this is probably a dense question, but everything I saw in that directory was for pre-2010. Would you suggest that this is the one to use?

Thanks again!