Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, since you are new to this you need to bone up on making backups and using Notepad++ with the compare plugin so you can view before and after side by side. And remember, just because its in the list doesn't mean it applies to your ride. If you screw around without care you can woind up with a tow to the dealership for a BCM re-flash back to factory.

Go and read the 1st page of this post AlfaOBD | DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums

Like This

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gapi View Post
    OK, since you are new to this you need to bone up on making backups and using Notepad++ with the compare plugin so you can view before and after side by side. And remember, just because its in the list doesn't mean it applies to your ride. If you screw around without care you can woind up with a tow to the dealership for a BCM re-flash back to factory.

Go and read the 1st page of this post AlfaOBD | DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums

Like This

I did do a backup when i did the "turn signal" and the "front windows"

Thanks,
    Likes diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Making backups is a great idea. Trust me on that on. Never had anything that created a no start but I did create an interesting event or two. I have this little app, dongle and pc program. The app on the phone seems more up to date but these guys are putting out great work. I have swapped interiors, activated screens, changed tire sizes and changed the VIN in a few PCMs. I believe this is the best tool to have in your toolbox as far diagnosis and codes reading goes.
    Likes diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So this program will unlock the SRT performances extras ( Valet, Track and Eco modes) in a 2016 Charger Scat Pack? Debating on this program or buy a Tazer instead

Sent from my SM-G950W using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvinMyCharger View Post
    So this program will unlock the SRT performances extras ( Valet, Track and Eco modes) in a 2016 Charger Scat Pack? Debating on this program or buy a Tazer instead

Sent from my SM-G950W using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Yes it will.

Just tell the car it's an SRT & you're good to go.

You can also disable the DRL dropout with turn signal, roll down the front windows, with key FOBIK, and enable radio & speedometer themes... to name a few.

Bob
    LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]
    I spend my time modding your lights and developing new products, not being your FaceBook friend.

http://www.luxte.ch
    Lux Technologies

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567