Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by diboblo View Post
    What year is your car?

It would be the one that best matches your MY.

Bob
    LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]

2016 300S and 2016 Charger

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saleen032 View Post
    Did you activate your trial Uconnect Service? I'm not sure if the radio plays nice with the performance pages app once you have activated the free trial. I did it and my radio lost some features......PM me for more info if needed

I do have the Uconnect Sirius XM Guardian trial active. I did a reset on my uconnect system this morning and it looks like it gave me the performance pages on the uconnect. Previously I would try to access it through the performance control app and it would sit there forever on the PLEASE WAIT . . . screen and not load. I'll find out in a day or so if the performance pages works or not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok major screw up, loan computer out friend excited hooked up and didn’t change vehicle. Still running but need a stock 2012 charger rt/max read. Any help greatly acepted

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haasri View Post
    Ok major screw up, loan computer out friend excited hooked up and didn’t change vehicle. Still running but need a stock 2012 charger rt/max read. Any help greatly acepted
    Did you save the BCM, before making any changes?

Bob
    LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]
    I spend my time modding your lights and developing new products, not being your FaceBook friend.

http://www.luxte.ch
    Lux Technologies

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haasri View Post
    Damn, that's not good if you didn't save the BCM. Hopefully someone here can help you. Good Luck
    Likes hotrod1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just did my "turn signal" on my 300S next will be turn signal on the Charger and the windows on both cars.

Turn signal ON with both running light ON looks really nice.

Thanks for Step-by-step instructions.
    Screenshot_2019-08-07-12-24-26-1.jpg
    Last edited by Cosmin_24; 08-07-2019 at 01:23 PM.
    Thanks diboblo thanked for this post
    Likes diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I used AlfaOBD on my buddy's 2014 Dart the other day, mostly just showing him an overview of what it does/can do, but he was wondering if he could turn off his TPMS warning light. While going through the car configuration change menu we noticed he has rain sensing wipers installed, but not turned on, so we tried to turn them on. The car took the settings but the wipers still weren't rain sensing, so we left it at that. A little while later he goes home, and sends me a text message that his odometer is flashing, most of his warning lights are on and his cruise control isn't working...which he's kind of mad about because he drives 60 miles each way to work. We didn't use AlfaOBD on any of the stuff but his problems had to be from us playing around. I started searching and found a 36 page AlfaOBD thread over at the Dodge Dart forum. It seems that on his car, which has a lot fewer options than our cars by the way, it is necessary to do a Proxy Alignment after turning features on/off. I don't remember what PROXY is an acronym for offhand but what it does is configures all the modules in the car for whatever changes have been made. Luckily, I had the backup and I could see what needed to be done to return back to the original state.

From what I've seen so far the LX cars don't have a Proxy Alignment, at least my 08 300c doesn't, and the few examples in this thread I didn't see it either. The main lesson I learned is that if I'm going to be playing with another car, look for a forum or something related to that car and read up on it. I got lucky, and was able to restore everything. I could've bricked all sorts of modules on his car because I played it safe not using Proxy Alignment simply cause I didn't know what it did.

Peace
    Thanks diboblo thanked for this post
    Likes diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry ifnthis was asked but i saw on the first post, this is only for 2013 and up? First gen charger owners are out of
    luck?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have an 08 300c and have had decent results with this, but I will know more when I get the OBDLink MX+ dongle later this week. My old one doesn't quite work with this program. The second gen cars have more options than the first gen cars did from the factory, especially with the newer UConnect radio/display thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimagic5 View Post
    Sorry ifnthis was asked but i saw on the first post, this is only for 2013 and up? First gen charger owners are out of
    luck?
    From Alfaobd.com:

AlfaOBD is a software for the diagnostics of the vehicles produced by*Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) group. Fiat / Alfa Romeo / Lancia cars produced in 1994-2017, and Chrysler / Dodge / Ram / Jeep cars of model years 2005-2017*are supported. Although*the software*is primarily targeted for car owners, it provides*many of the features of the professional scanners.

AlfaOBD natively supports Electronic Control Units (ECU)*installed on the FCA group vehicles. The native support differs AlfaOBD from many other diagnostic applications providing the OBD II generic support which*only provides*the access to the engine and transmission modules.

AlfaOBD is supported on the*Windows PC and Android*devices.

Bob
    I spend my time modding your lights and developing new products, not being your FaceBook friend.

Lux Technologies

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the things that bothers me about my 2019 Scat Pack is that the seat memory positions can't be changed unless the car is in park. What if I want to change to a more relaxed position when I'm cruising on the highway? I have to manually change all the settings on the seat controls instead of just hitting the damn button that is already programmed to exactly what I want?! This has to be some sort of safety feature that truly shouldn't exist. If I can make all the changes to the steering wheel and seat position using the individual controls, why can't I just use the memory button?

Is there a way to allow this to be changed with the Alfa OBD software?

Post Thanks / Like

Lux Technologies

Thanks Whistlefist thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Dang, too bad, thanks Bob.

Post Thanks / Like
    Last question before I probably get this, is this VIN locked after buying like appcar diagfca is?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimagic5 View Post
    Last question before I probably get this, is this VIN locked after buying like appcar diagfca is?
    I asked the developer that question and he said no. Then I asked some other questions and got crickets. :/

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast