Post Thanks / Like

For The Guys With Splitter Guards

2018 Charger R/T Super Track Pak F8 Green
    2007 Charger R/T Road & Track Stone White (Gone)
    Likes Hemissary liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hell yeah
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    They're so lame; my lady friend laughed out loud when she saw them on a new platform at the grocery store :^)
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbyron View Post
    Hell yeah
    Hahahaha...

Rubber baby buggy bumpers keeps coming to mind...
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Likes Jbyron liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    They’re so unoriginal. I can’t fathom the thought process of someone who has to have them on. They’re up there with offset license plates, tow hooks and flat black plastidip.
    Likes CADYWAGN liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to say that I'm exaggerating, but it seems that half of the chargers I see around Northern California all have them. I cringe everytime, but to each their own. I sold my pair on Craigslist and the profits paid for a tank of gas and lunch.

My guess is that once the purple colored guards start coming out, this same demographic will pull them off, spray on a coat of yellow plasti-dip, and and reinstall.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Ever observed someone wearing a new piece of clothing that didn't remove the price tag?

Last edited by Hemissary; 10-04-2019 at 04:50 PM.

Likes green8teen345 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like a marketing opportunity. Offer a variety of color options for splitter guards.
    Complaints are another example of some trying to protect the customer from themselves. Who cares what they do to their car. Granted the FCA finds the habit troublesome to their bottom line.
    Terry

2005 Magnum RT load runner 2.6: Inertia Motorsports 419 Stroker, Predator Tune: 475rwhp & 465rwtq, Crower Cam, Kook's Headers, 3 inch "Custom" Exhaust, Tunable Induction Intake, NAG1-HTC Tranny, 3.55 Gears, 600hp DSS Half-Shafts, TrueFiber Challenger Hood, Enkei Wheels 18"x9", MT 28.00" / 12.00" x 18" radials on rear, Paneled Rear Side Windows, GoManGo Front Seats, Eibach Springs/Dampers, Wilwood Calipers, Rear Wiper Removed, Billet Technology enhancments.
    2017 Go Mango Challenger T/A
    1999 Plymouth Prowler (yellow) Prowler Pro #11
    2015 Charger Hellcat #0771

Post Thanks / Like
    It adds to their bottom line. The Engineers are trying to tell us something :^)
    Last edited by Hemissary; 10-05-2019 at 07:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcthome View Post
    to each their own. I sold my pair on Craigslist and the profits paid for a tank of gas and lunch.
    Same here, lol
    2019 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcthome View Post
    I'd like to say that I'm exaggerating, but it seems that half of the chargers I see around Northern California all have them. I cringe everytime, but to each their own. I sold my pair on Craigslist and the profits paid for a tank of gas and lunch.

My guess is that once the purple colored guards start coming out, this same demographic will pull them off, spray on a coat of yellow plasti-dip, and and reinstall.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    You mean pink...

Post Thanks / Like
    How about chrome splitter guards? For the matching chrome pillar covers.
    Terry

2005 Magnum RT load runner 2.6: Inertia Motorsports 419 Stroker, Predator Tune: 475rwhp & 465rwtq, Crower Cam, Kook's Headers, 3 inch "Custom" Exhaust, Tunable Induction Intake, NAG1-HTC Tranny, 3.55 Gears, 600hp DSS Half-Shafts, TrueFiber Challenger Hood, Enkei Wheels 18"x9", MT 28.00" / 12.00" x 18" radials on rear, Paneled Rear Side Windows, GoManGo Front Seats, Eibach Springs/Dampers, Wilwood Calipers, Rear Wiper Removed, Billet Technology enhancments.
    Likes funkpolice liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I suppose what feels oddest to me is that the SRT lead designer felt the need to make any comment at all. As if this is the first time customers have boogered up the design lines of a LX Platform car????
    Terry