Modern Muscle Performance Group

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks

I have the air filter moved and the AC mostly wired. I'm just playing with the AC shutoff features in the efi. The one it has sends a signal to turn off which I do not like because I need to run a 2nd relay. I'm trying to make my own output to turn it on as well as deactivate it by rpm. Just have to try it to see if it works, I figured out how to make my own in the efi software.

The air filter out of the engine compartment dropped the IAT 50F. I can try to direct some air at it.

I see Holley has vvt and active runner control now. Under the transmission in the software it does say chrysler as future. Mine does not have transmission control when its released but uses the same software so I can look at it.

Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I went and picked up my Dana 60 I had built back in 2004, it has 1000+ 1/4 mile passes and a few 1000 street miles. Was in my 77 Plymouth Volare. We broke the rear frame picking the car up. I also grabbed my full manual 727. Using the billet steel front drum for the 518. Dana 60 is around 3 inches narrower and perch mounts need moved a little. The Dakota has 5" back space, 6" wide rims so I will even it out with wider rims on 4.5" backspace.

I took the Dakota on the 3 hour round trip, it runs awesome.

Likes Lowlife44, DBL.DWN liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hell yeah! Nice. Hars to beat the dana60.
    Heres my 60 along with the wheels and tires thats going under my dak.
    Likes Lowlife44, Glen440 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a different disc brake setup. I think you'll have enough tire.

I plan to run something a bit smaller, maybe a drag radial if I think it can hook. Might run mono leafs with cal trac bars. I do have the slide-a-link bars from my Volare. May try stock leafs with them first. I'm not too confident this long box will hook. I can pull power on launch with the efi if I have to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Glen440 View Post
    That is a different disc brake setup. I think you'll have enough tire.

I plan to run something a bit smaller, maybe a drag radial if I think it can hook. Might run mono leafs with cal trac bars. I do have the slide-a-link bars from my Volare. May try stock leafs with them first. I'm not too confident this long box will hook. I can pull power on launch with the efi if I have to.
    Its a full floater rear set up with light weight Lamb brakes and will be 4 link with coil overs.
    Likes Lowlife44 liked this post

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345