Post Thanks / Like

Don't purchase anything from HemiTuner

You won't get your item purchased your order will just sit in status pending for weeks with no communication and no way to contact them as email doesn't exist anymore, having to dispute charge with my Credit Card company now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Good luck. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quick update, I was finally able to find a working phone number for AJ and got a hold of him day before Thanksgiving, he informed me his site was supposed to be down for maintenance and that I shouldn't have been able to purchase. He said email him a few screenshots of my purchase so he could trace where the funds went to verify he received payment and he would ship the TCM, after about a week with no communication I called him again and he said it shipped by FedEx and I should receive it anytime now. It arrived yesterday and I can see the ship date was the day I called to ask but wanted everyone to know in the end AJ did make it right.
    Thanks Ron380 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I knew there had to be something hinky going on there... AJ is a long-time supporter of LX's, and is one of the best tuners for these cars.
    2007 TorRed SXT/AWD: Gone, but not forgotten!
    2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk

I'm not an actor, but I do play one on TV.