Post Thanks / Like

Don't purchase anything from HemiTuner

You won't get your item purchased your order will just sit in status pending for weeks with no communication and no way to contact them as email doesn't exist anymore, having to dispute charge with my Credit Card company now.
    Dislikes Pandora, CruzKing disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. Good luck. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quick update, I was finally able to find a working phone number for AJ and got a hold of him day before Thanksgiving, he informed me his site was supposed to be down for maintenance and that I shouldn't have been able to purchase. He said email him a few screenshots of my purchase so he could trace where the funds went to verify he received payment and he would ship the TCM, after about a week with no communication I called him again and he said it shipped by FedEx and I should receive it anytime now. It arrived yesterday and I can see the ship date was the day I called to ask but wanted everyone to know in the end AJ did make it right.
    Thanks Ron380 thanked for this post
    Likes punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I knew there had to be something hinky going on there... AJ is a long-time supporter of LX's, and is one of the best tuners for these cars.
    2007 TorRed SXT/AWD: Gone, but not forgotten!
    2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk

I'm not an actor, but I do play one on TV.
    Likes punisher69, hemi_57 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron380 View Post
    I knew there had to be something hinky going on there... AJ is a long-time supporter of LX's, and is one o f the best tuners for these cars.
    I have met and have spoken to AJ at Challenger Fest. He is a upright guy and one of only 2 people I would let tune my car IF I were to do a build. The other is Mike Dobain at OST Dyno.

Here is an example of AJ Berge. At Challenger Fest 5 2 guys broke a rear axles. As luck would have it, neither one had spares. But, I found a set from one of the other racers. He gave up his OEM spare set and put his car on the trailer. So, now we have a set of axles, no major tools or expertise to install them. Well, the tools, jack stands and jacks showed up. Then AJ showed up and swapped out both axles. Lucky for the guys one broke the drivers side and the other broke the passengers side.

What Broke
    cf5 01.jpg

AJ - Car #1
    cf5 02.jpg

AJ - Car #2
    cf5 04.jpg
    Last edited by hemi_57; 12-08-2019 at 07:45 PM.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site
    Likes punisher69 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember that. AJ is a good guy and tunes my car. He is slammed with work and I can see how this coulda fell between the cracks. The good news is he got what he paid for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes hemi_57 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    AJ is the best he does get busy always worth the wait. He just bailed me out with 2 pcm and tune for my kids cars.

Post Thanks / Like
    He's very reachable on Facebook as well.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines

Post Thanks / Like
    it sure seemed like a quick jump to slam someone....a little late after you hit send though...don't know what frustrations the OP was going thru. I think maybe some inquiring on this site first might avoid any undeserved butt hurting....anyway just my .02. …. glad everything worked out in the end.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2014HeaderOrange View Post
    Quick update, I was finally able to find a working phone number for AJ and got a hold of him day before Thanksgiving, he informed me his site was supposed to be down for maintenance and that I shouldn't have been able to purchase. He said email him a few screenshots of my purchase so he could trace where the funds went to verify he received payment and he would ship the TCM, after about a week with no communication I called him again and he said it shipped by FedEx and I should receive it anytime now. It arrived yesterday and I can see the ship date was the day I called to ask but wanted everyone to know in the end AJ did make it right.
    Above we see where the OP came back to his own thread and stated AJ made it right. Progress in action. End of story.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels