Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DawsonMagnum View Post
    Does LMI have anything in the works for the Hemi Durangos by any chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICEChargerRT View Post
    Me too.

Yes, he does...in fact Chris drives a 2012 Durango..

Post Thanks / Like
    I am just curious how much it would cost to do a custom intake tube for a 1997 Dakota with a Hemi swap, I only need the 4" tube but don't want to use the rubber elbow as I want it to continue from TB to 4" K&N filter, with all the fittings for crankcase hose and IAT sensor and maybe one threaded insert on bottom of tube near filter for mounting bracket purposes, basically exactly like the below picture.

2013 Dodge Charger Mopar edition with Corsa catback, Mopar Cai, Diablosport Catch can and T1000 Trinity running the 93 octane tune!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DawsonMagnum View Post
    Does LMI have anything in the works for the Hemi Durangos by any chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICEChargerRT View Post
    Me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNCHARGER View Post
    Yes, he does...in fact Chris drives a 2012 Durango..
    I've got one on my 14 Durango and LOVE it!
    -Bryan

2006 Charger SRT8: Nitrous Outlet plate w/ 100 shot, Paramount trans and 2800 converter, Getrag 3.91, tuned by Peitz Performance. (11.809 @ 116.15mph)

2014 Durango RT: Road Magnet springs, 2.9L Whipple, Magnaflow cat-back, ARH LT headers, tuned by Peitz Performance (No Updated Time)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HEMI-FI View Post
    I am just curious how much it would cost to do a custom intake tube for a 1997 Dakota with a Hemi swap, I only need the 4" tube but don't want to use the rubber elbow as I want it to continue from TB to 4" K&N filter, with all the fittings for crankcase hose and IAT sensor and maybe one threaded insert on bottom of tube near filter for mounting bracket purposes, basically exactly like the below picture.

Custom = $$$$$$$$$ If I have to make molds, those costs alone run from 750-1000 dollars, or more, depending on size and shape. Pictures are good for getting a general idea, but unless I have the car to work on and get measurements, then I can't/won't do "custom".

from the looks of your set up, I would venture to try some of my current offerings. The Frank III, IV, Hammer, or even the 6.1 Jeep system might work. I am not sure why you do not want to use a rubber or silicon coupler at the throttle body. The fitment would likely be better/cleaner. Bottom line, one-off pieces like you are asking for come with much higher costs.
    ‚Äčwww.legmakerintakes.com
    9.39 @ 148 mph P
    WR forged 6.1 Procharger F1A Nitrous Outlet
    AfterHours Mopar Perf. installed!!!

"This is what I love about drag racing. I feel an intense focus as everything is extremely loud and quiet around me simultaneously. Nothing else besides me and my immediate environment exists for these short moments." - Budoboy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by legmaker View Post
    Custom = $$$$$$$$$ If I have to make molds, those costs alone run from 750-1000 dollars, or more, depending on size and shape. Pictures are good for getting a general idea, but unless I have the car to work on and get measurements, then I can't/won't do "custom".

from the looks of your set up, I would venture to try some of my current offerings. The Frank III, IV, Hammer, or even the 6.1 Jeep system might work. I am not sure why you do not want to use a rubber or silicon coupler at the throttle body. The fitment would likely be better/cleaner. Bottom line, one-off pieces like you are asking for come with much higher costs.
    Alright which one would you recommend?
    2013 Dodge Charger Mopar edition with Corsa catback, Mopar Cai, Diablosport Catch can and T1000 Trinity running the 93 octane tune!

Post Thanks / Like
    Will the Frankentake 3 fit on my 2014 Challenger RT Shaker?

Post Thanks / Like
    Any 3.6 intakes in the works?
    2015 300 3.6 - 300S Red Leather Swap, Charger SRT8 Reps wrapped in 275/40/20, Mopar Stage 1 Springs, Tinted

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Share This Thread