Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish a magnum red eye was in the wings. I'd definitely get one. regarding cts wagons being rare, I guess that depends on where you are. I see them pretty regularly down here in san antonio.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check out my full build at worldsfastesthemi.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it would. I always thought a station wagon was a better way to go. My dad never got stuck in the snow or mud. Never wished he had 4WD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, my last 3 cars have been station wagons. 1994 Ford Taurus, 1992 Volvo 745 and now a 2005 Magnum. I also had a 1972 Datsun 510 wagon years ago, really solid car.

In my opinion station wagons are the most versatile vehicles, unless you need a sports car or an actual truck. I remember three of us driving to the airport to attend a music festival with all our stuff comfortably loaded in my Taurus. Our rental in San Antonio, TX was a Jeep Cherokee and it had a lot less space. Couldn't even see out the rear window.

I truly feel the SUV and crossover fad began to accommodate people too large and heavy to get in and out of a normal car, and those who wanted to sit up high in a pretend truck.
    2005 Magnum SXT 3.5L V6

Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve been thinking about a new TourX to replace my 2008 Magnum RT. After 11 years and 156K miles, part of me is ready for a new car, but part of me hates saying goodbye to my Magnum. I don’t think the TourX is selling well so good deals can be found. I found this customized TourX, I think it looks sharp:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mississauga Ontario '11 Charger R/T with R&T, '13 Cadillac sports wagon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by agoristmike View Post
    I wish a magnum red eye was in the wings. I'd definitely get one. regarding cts wagons being rare, I guess that depends on where you are. I see them pretty regularly down here in san antonio.
    Rarity has a few ways to put it in perspective. Keep in mind, the population of the USA versus Canada. Then look at Auto Trader.

The U.S. has 85 CTS wagons for sale. Almost 1/2 are CTS-V's.
    Canada has 11 CTS wagons for sale. None are CTS-V's.

Neither country has one for sale in Opulent Blue, like mine!! lol Mine IS rare!!! lol

2011 Toxic Orange Charger R/T R&T (license plate "BUK8LIST") Factory Repro rims/Nitto Invos, Aria CAI. Daytona chin spoiler. Window tint.

Daily Driver...2013 Cadillac CTS Performance Sports Wagon Edition. 20" Vossen CV3R Gloss Graphite Staggered rims with Falken FK453 tires, tinted windows.

Gone, but not forgotten..........

2005 Magnum SXT (CANDYAPPLE)
    2006 MSRT (FSTBLK)
    2008 Magnum SXT
    2002 Intrepid
    2000 Intrepid
    1998 Intrepid.........and 31 others over the past 53+ years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveFoy View Post
    I’ve been thinking about a new TourX to replace my 2008 Magnum RT. After 11 years and 156K miles, part of me is ready for a new car, but part of me hates saying goodbye to my Magnum. I don’t think the TourX is selling well so good deals can be found. I found this customized TourX, I think it looks sharp:
    What I like about my '05 Magnum is minimal bells and whistles, all of which can trigger all kinds of faults that will disable your car. My '05 is bad enough, but the newest cars are a whole lot worse. I love my '85 Camaro with no computer and a carburetor I can fix at the side of the road with a screwdriver or some bailing wire. But don't let that stop you. The purchase of an affordable station wagon is good for the market.
    2005 Magnum SXT 3.5L V6

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, that's one of the things I love about my 06 MSRT8 - most things you'd want in terms of tech, none of the stuff you don't/that can break.
    06 BB MSRT8 : 393 CID/2.9L Whipple w/ Stand-Alone 8-Rib Belt System/Forged/Cam & Heads/90mm TB/Intercooler Ice Box/Fore Dual-Pump Fueling System, E85/1300cc Injectors/SHR War Viking/ProTorque TC - 2800 Stall/DSS Driveshaft & Axles/3.55 Wavetrac LSD/Mopar TCM/Race Star Drag Stars - 17 x 9.5 Rear, 17 x 4.5 Front/Hoosier Bias-Ply - 28 x 10 -17 Slicks, 27.5 x 4.5 - 17 Fronts

786 hp/714 tq/10.635 @ 133mph

Instagram : @fivedoorhemi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12