Post Thanks / Like

07 SRT8 KBB price vs actual value?

I’m looking to sell my 07 SRT8 Mag that is in excellent condition, however, KBB is saying that they are only worth around $9,000? Around here in California the RTs that are this nice are going for that? Any help as to what I should actually expect to get for this car? It is a Torrid red, 109,000 mile, fully loaded, best in class winner in local cruises, to give you an idea of what kind of shape it’s in. Thanks for any advice ahead of time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been looking again, there is one in the northeast with 160k miles asking 8k. Another one I saw in Spokane somewhere around 90k-110k miles for $11k-12k I can't remember exactly but the listing was gone in a few days I think they claimed it was mint. The one in the northeast has been up for a while. Are those RTs selling for 9k or is that what there asking? If I wasn't so far away I would be interested in it. Good luck with the sale. Start it high and you can always come down if you want.

This one has been on and off CL for over a year. 90k miles asking 16.5K
    2007 dodge magnum srt8 6.1 hemi dvd nav foof sharp$ - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen a really nice srt8 magnum down here in san antonio go for 12ish iirc, 300 srt's go for around 8, and srt8 chargers are going for 12-13 still. All first gen of course. Depending on mileage I see R/T magnums go for between 3 and 6k.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check out my full build at worldsfastesthemi.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for the responses. Good thing I love this car, the new Challenger will just have to be put on the back burner! Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi. Im about to put mine up for sale.
    It is an 07 SRT8 steel blue with 56,000 miles. Very good condit.
    KBB has private party range of $14.6 - $16.8.

What do you all think of that price range? What would you ask for it?
    1970 Torino SCJ
    2007 Magnum SRT 8

Post Thanks / Like
    Some folks (myself included) are willing to pay over Blue Book for "the right car". Offer it at the higher price, you can always come down.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was Shopping for Magnums recently and MOST places are asking ENTIRELY to much for their cars. 15 to 20K for any 10Y/O car with 100k miles is rediculous in my opinion, BUT I would have paid a lot more if I had found EXACTLY what I wanted.
    2008 Inferno Red Magnum R/T with Dark interior and less than 75K miles is a tough order, but I found exactly that in Black with hail damage and 200K Miles for $1500. I was Expecting to pay around $8. So I agree with Root66 and the others. I would pay more for the right car in excellent condition. KBB Is a crap chute sometimes.
    After the rain comes the rainbow, sorry I killed your son... Kylo Ren

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Benton Quest View Post
    Hi. Im about to put mine up for sale.
    It is an 07 SRT8 steel blue with 56,000 miles. Very good condit.
    KBB has private party range of $14.6 - $16.8.

What do you all think of that price range? What would you ask for it?
    Well Benton, the more info I get, the more I’m confused. I paid $18,000, plus another $1500 to bring it into Calif. Prices for these cars(SRT8 Magnum’s) are all over the place. If you are comfortable with around $17,000, then you will probably get it. I have over $22,000 in mine and would not take less than $16,000. Other than mileage the new Challenger doesn’t offer much more than I already have, so I am keeping mine. Good luck with your sale!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blckgnx View Post
    Well Benton, the more info I get, the more I’m confused. I paid $18,000, plus another $1500 to bring it into Calif. Prices for these cars(SRT8 Magnum’s) are all over the place. If you are comfortable with around $17,000, then you will probably get it. I have over $22,000 in mine and would not take less than $16,000. Other than mileage the new Challenger doesn’t offer much more than I already have, so I am keeping mine. Good luck with your sale!!
    What was the purchase date and how many miles on it at the time?

I think there was a real nice black one maybe a 2007 on this site about a year ago, real low miles maybe 20-30k for around $22k and it took a while to sell.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought it in 2015 with 36,000 miles, the best I can remember. I have a small commute to work and also another car I use.
    I'm going to put on this site soon. I just want to wash/wax it up one more time before pics.
    1970 Torino SCJ
    2007 Magnum SRT 8

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure if this helps or not...I bought a beautiful Silver 2006 Magnum SRT8 with 34000 miles last year for $17,500 which I felt was a great price. Then ended up selling late last year/early this year and only got 17,500 but took awhile.
    I lost a little bit because of the four new tires but for some reason didn't get much interest and plenty ridiculous low ball offers. It was a great car and would think twice about selling because looking back now it was a mistake and I regret doing it.
    Last edited by hotrod5.7; 07-12-2019 at 12:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for your loss HotRod. My wife has an 05 we bought new and will not let it go. I just sold my 06RT, so a new Challenger was on my mind. Your story was inspirational, and I’ve known others do the same thing and was sorry for it too. Even more so that I will hold onto mine. Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like
    If I could get 4 years out of one and 70k miles and sell for 2k less than I paid for I feel pretty lucky. I'm not sure what the 4k was for if mods I believe those are usually hard to recoup. I sold my rt awd magnum a few years ago and regretted it ever since. Now I'm looking for another and I agree prices are all over the place.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Root66 View Post
    Some folks (myself included) are willing to pay over Blue Book for "the right car". Offer it at the higher price, you can always come down.
    Most probably wouldn't. There was a canadian on here a couple years ago willing to wait for the 37k asking price on his 07 MSRT with somewhat low mileage as I recall.

Took about a year but he finally got it done.

I'm in the same position...

My 07 MSRT is a one of 20 factory demonstration vehicle - with documentation from SRT

Purchased from Factory in 2007 with 8888 miles on it.

Now has 12,000 miles [goes to a close by show once in a while]

Number 1 condition inside and out - including underneath.

Kept in a climate controlled garage.

Has some extras such as Billet underhood set - billet shift knob [black SRT] and your choice of stock MSRT wheels or chromed Charger SRT wheels

Drake kit

Solo SS Exhaust

All stock parts available to return to stock.

and I wouldn't take less than 39K for it.

And I also don't need to sell it....soooo....

Pics are on my cardomain site listed below
    2010 Ford F150
    2009 Lincoln Town Car BB
    2007 MSRT - BB [1 of 20]
    2003 Crown Vic Sport [daily driver] BB now at 400k
    1996 Impala SS BBB
    1972 Chrysler Newport Coupe

www.cardomain.com/id/uwsacf