Post Thanks / Like

buddy's mag for sale ....

Facebook Marketplace: 2006 Dodge Magnum * SRT8 Sport Wagon 4D - Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles - Six Mile Run .he put a hole in the 6.1 with a rod ... it is in good nick other than that. if link don't work hit me up .... he will not part it out or back off the price.
    06 silver steel R&T pack

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbee View Post
    Facebook Marketplace: 2006 Dodge Magnum * SRT8 Sport Wagon 4D - Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles - Six Mile Run .he put a hole in the 6.1 with a rod ... it is in good nick other than that. if link don't work hit me up .... he will not part it out or back off the price.
    The price says make an offer.
    Whats considered good shape? (or good nick, whatever the f that means) the front body panels are all out of alignment, headlights are ugly as ****. And thats whats seen from garbage pictures. I'm guessing being a PA car it's rusted underneath and thats considered normal for the area and accepted so it's not mentioned? Am I close...

I have a lot of family in PA and SW NJ and their normal is rusted to ****.

I traveled a long way once to look at a '66 impala that had a "solid body".
    I got there and saw the ground and sky from inside the car, the guy said duh, weellllllll it's solid for a 50 year old car.

So whats the non-budging from price on this gem? Got any real pictures of it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually the listing says $1, so he won't take seventy five cents?

Or is it "best offer, NOW LOW BALLERS!" I f'ing love that contradicting statement.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok .. i know the car ... its not rusty ... the bumper cover is do to the tow driver catching it on the end of the roll back. ... he won't take less than 3500 .. but if ya put 3000 out there he MITE take it. it has been inside sence it blew up but was kept inside in the winter when it was running. so ya it looks kinda sad just from sitting. the lights ain't stock and looked like **** when new. jmo. i will get more pics for ya. .. i think its worth putting an engine in but thats just me. but im not a mag fan nether tho. ...
    06 silver steel R&T pack

Post Thanks / Like
    I will buy it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by My name is VB View Post
    I will buy it
    send him a message .... mite wait a bit tho ... we got kinda drunk last night
    06 silver steel R&T pack

Post Thanks / Like
    he won't take less than 3500 .. but if ya put 3000 out there he MITE take it.
    send him a message .... mite wait a bit tho ... we got kinda drunk last night
    LOL I think you're still drunk sleep it off and post this auction on ebay

Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    LOL I think you're still drunk sleep it off and post this auction on ebay

Richard
    figures ... .... always have **** to say about everything others say or do .... go f&ck yourself. don't like it ... move on. get back in your rust ass chevy. ... you and ppl like you are the prob with the internet. if a good deal bit ya in the di%k you still let it pass. ... ug im done here ... admi go ahead and deleat me. im sick to death of punk ass kids that have no clue and no life. o and send in the grammer police .... good by
    06 silver steel R&T pack
    Likes someotherguy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    figures ... .... always have **** to say about everything others say or do .... go f&ck yourself. don't like it ... move on. get back in your rust ass chevy. ... you and ppl like you are the prob with the internet. if a good deal bit ya in the di%k you still let it pass. ... ug im done here ... admi go ahead and deleat me. im sick to death of punk ass kids that have no clue and no life. o and send in the grammer police .... good by
    I'm pretty sure Someotherguy was joking with you.

06 SRTC
    - SPC - Hellwig/Police Sways - BC Coils/Swift Springs - Drake FSB - LMI CF CAI - Corsa Extreme - 08+ Black Leather Int. Conv. - 2010 SRT Charger Interior - Hurst - Diablotoona Tuned - MTCM - SRT Night 20X9/10 Wheels - JBA high flow cats - 3.91 Getrag - HC 6 Pot - LED OEM Tail Conv. - Sponh Arms - BT Bling - Chrome Delete -
    Likes someotherguy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    He seems upset

Richard
    Thanks Ultimagic5 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it actually an SRT8? hard to tell from the pics, but looks like an RT to me. May be because the front bumper cover looks like it's been replaced, possibly with a standard cover.
    2006 Magnum R/T AWD. Intake, exhaust, tune. Dad mobile.

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny thing is I wasn't even the one that was breaking his balls.. dunno where he got the idea my Chevy is rusty, neither of them are. I don't live where everything is rusted to hell. I guess the concept of reading a member name ahead of a post is confusing to some, but oh well, I guess NOW I'm breaking balls. Mite as well live up to it

Richard