Post Thanks / Like

Seats interchangeable???

Are the charger, 300, or challenger seats interchangeable with a magnum? Wanting to buy some SRT seats from 14 or newer for my 07 magnum.
    Not concerned with all functions working. My driver's seat is electric (adjustments) no heating or cooled. Passenger is on tracks. Need to know if back seats will fit correctly. And motor functions on driver seat will connect.
    Last edited by GM_HemiMag; 02-10-2020 at 09:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes; frames / mounting hard points are the same. You can also install SRT OEM foam / covers / aftermarket covers on RT seat frames (I posted a How-To here). Electrical options / control protocol changes after 08'.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    Yes; frames / mounting hard points are the same. You can also install SRT OEM foam / covers / aftermarket covers on RT seat frames (I posted a How-To here). Electrical options / control protocol changes after 08'.
    Thanks for the reply. Where is the how-to?

Post Thanks / Like
    This is great to know for the future...

Post Thanks / Like
    For the how to and other information, do a search of the site for seats and exchanging them. I put SXT seats from a 2010 Charger in my 2008 Magnum. It was bolt in and plug up on the front seats, and everything worked. I didn't even get an air bag light. On the back seats, the Magnum seat back is different than the Charger/300 backs, because the Magnum does not have a package shelf for the seat belts to mount to. The seat cover will come off of the Charger/300 seat back and go onto the Magnum frame. Just takes a bit of time and patience.
    Good luck, and welcome to the site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_HemiMag View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Where is the how-to?
    https://www.lxforums.com/board/inter...+SRT+Seat+Foam
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    I will say 300 seats are hardest to move over as they had seat position memory function which makes for different plugs etc.
    Also 05-07 are slightly different from an 08+
    I put some 08 300 srt in my magnum. Passenger seat plug and play. Did frame swap for rear-take time with reshaping foam top.
    Swapped drivers base into RT frame and then swapped back onto it complete.
    My recline and drivers seat back need to splice wires but haven’t yet because of the differences from memory module-but it’s been fine for last 5 yrs

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    2008 Magnum BB R/T Hemi Registry # 1584 PPP Stage 2 Cam, JBA Shorty Headers, JBA High Flow cats, Heartthrob Exhaust, Eagle Intake, LMI Intake, MTCM, Blue Tops, ProTorque Converter, SRT Rear, Techo Strut Brace, lowered, Tuned by Diablotoona SOLD--2005 Mineral Gray AWD Hemi Registry # 1154

Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    For the work being performed, length is far more important than diameter :^)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the replies!