Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Mr. Moparian. The Ugly Truth | DFWLX | Dodge | Moparian | Mopar

Good Morning Mopar Community:

By now, everyone has read the long-winded, heart-strings tugging and factually questionable statements made by Mr. Moparian

*(Footnote) If not and you want to lose 7-10 minutes of your life that you can’t get refunded, go visit the Mopar Octane Community Page. Mopar Octane Public Group | Facebook

The cliché “American Dream” quotes and “woe is me the unprovoked victim" was expected by those that know and even those that don’t are quietly questioning what’s really going on???

The Mopar Community has subscribed to the reality-tv show known as Mr. Moparian for far too long.

I DO NOT toe-the-line for anybody’s agenda in the Mopar community, I share and inform to keep us all engaged with relevant topics and news and those that know me will agree that is a FACT. That is what an “actual” brand “ambassador” does. Professional and personal questions of integrity, lawsuits and internet battles is not the role of any ambassador. FCA is smarter than that and it’s actually the exact opposite of an ambassador. In the age of social media, we've forgotten the difference between a mascot and an ambassador (one entertains, the other informs).

Engaging the community sometimes means keeping friendships separate from business and setting boundaries for your friends to do the same. I’ll be an ear to listen or even a chalkboard to bounce ideas off. My one rule is whatever drama you’re in keep me out of it and don’t make your drama a condition of our friendship. Break that rule, you are shown the door “with prejudice”. Cross that line even further, time to “spill the tea” to leave no question of where I stand.

I'm actively involved in the community, I hear a lot, see a lot and if it really draws my attention I do my own research beyond the grapevine. A requirement of running any sort of community activity whether online or an actual event you must be aware of inviting/interacting with brands/individuals that may harm your own brand. The Mopar community is small especially with the explosion of so many social media platforms since the forum days, information and interactions are immediate and often. Whether it’s in business or in life YOU are responsible for your brand.

I have known the legally-determined public figure "Mr. Moparian" (Pedro Murillo) since 2010. We have exchanged messages, texts and emails over the years and seen each other at multiple events since that time. Last time he reached out was March 2017 right before the Demon Reveal in NYC. Last time I reached out was September 2017 when I was contacted by our local club about unusual account activity from Texas-area owners. During the roughly 2 years in-between our last contact, I have been made aware of multiple “alleged” actions involving a lack of integrity and judgement. I will let those individuals, events and companies share their own stories in the comments section of this post. No matter how educated, talented or cool you believe you are, how you treat people in front of the cameras and off ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything.

Over the past year, I have noticed random social media activity from the Mr.Moparian/WAM accounts which escalated these past few months to tagging my accounts on extremely desperate event posts. It crossed the line, when myself and other events were tagged on a WAM vendor post, from a business owner that I know very well. Keeping me out of your drama rule is not a secret and I had previously heard of similar Shamparian social media antics at the expense of his contract clients. I responded directly to the vendor account via Direct Message who was surprised and unaware what had happened. Low and behold, minutes later my old friend Mr. Moparian sends a Direct Message from his personal Facebook account to my business Facebook page. He did what he’s done for years in similar situations with others, deny knowledge but why respond in the first place unless he was behind the posts as suspected? Have any other vendors or members of the community had this problem?

*(Footnote) For anyone that is unaware, Mr. Moparian runs social media accounts of some of your favorite aftermarket brands so when you think you’re talking to them you’re really just talking to him. I will disclose a full list of those social media accounts and companies in the comments later. You can also review any of the Shamparian account posts and the companies are shown frequently there.

It is irresponsible for ANY company to “give the keys” to an unstable social media persona to promote your brand even more so access to your internet footprint without doing any sort of background check and quarterly follow-up. There are no deleted previous messages or interactions, this was the response by an “ambassador” representing 1 of many companies. A message which was sent and then immediately blocked me to prevent any sort of response. This wasn't a lapse in judgment, this was a pattern of behavior. This is the equivalent of calling Sprint Customer Service with an issue and the agent calling you from their personal cellphone later in the day to tell you how much they didn’t like the survey you provided. (By the way, that action would be grounds for IMMEDIATE TERMINATION at any legit business) Selfie-stick and cameras OFF this is the real-life personality of the BFGoodrich, Oracle Lighting, CORSA, XPEL and Dodge ambassador that numerous companies trust their brand and social media footprint to EVERY day. All mentioned will be receiving a personal correspondence in regards to their ambassador / choice of marketing firm. I do not know the professional qualifications of Mr. Moparian but is this really considered professional behavior?

Confirming what many have been saying about the Shamparian for the past 2 years I launched an inquiry into some other inconsistencies on my personal page. A post which was private and on my personal page for discussion purposes miraculously appeared on the front page of the Mopar Octane “Gated” Community Page (fka “We Are Mopar”) posted by Mr. Moparian himself. HOW did that happen? Even more important than that WHY? A brand ambassador for BF Goodrich, Oracle Lighting, Corsa, XPEL and Dodge took a STOLEN personal post from an enthusiast and posted it on a insignificant community page to spin it into a personal attack on his family in addition to encouraging all subscribers to personally attack the enthusiast. THIS is your brand assassinator in action.

*(Footnote) Mr. Moparian successfully setup a “gated community” page called Mopar Octane (fka “We Are Mopar”, previously known as “We Are Mopar Official”). Any comments he doesn’t like, DELETED; if he does not like the person or the comment, BANNED AND DELETED. Understand that Shamparian is not a one man show but he is THE ultimate experience ring-leader. Behind the smiling angel of social media persona is the Shamparian as well as a host of other family members and DFWLX club members.

Maybe Shamparian’s real-life intentions were to “internet bully” me into being quiet by putting his own personal inflammatory spin on the post. Maybe Shamparian felt his integrity was somehow being exposed and the only option was to resort to a tactic beneath ANY “brand ambassador” or “social media professional”. I’m going to assume that this is NOT the “first time” pulling this tactic on fellow enthusiast members in the community. Fortunately, I do not subscribe to the bully doctrine and after being contacted by multiple enthusiasts local and abroad, reposted my previously private post.

In the past 30 days, I have witnessed and gathered facts on the “rumors” and even been contacted by victims of Mr. Moparian from the past 4 years. The mis-representation of facts, the threats online and in-person, the fake profiles like Steven Paredez, the outraged Irvine, California enthusiast that nobody knows but eventually exposed as Mr. Moparian. Mopar Octane and DFWLX Club members logging fake reviews on my business accounts to the applause of DFWLX Club president, Pedro Murillo aka EZCORPION aka Mr. Moparian aka Steve Paredez.

Turning a blind-eye, looking the other way, or using the "ends justifies the means" mentality is OVER. NO brand, car show, giveaways or charity is worth allowing the divisiveness of these brand assassinators to continue in OUR community. Moving forward I will not feature ANY brands, logos, individuals or content that further enables Mr. Moparian on any of my channels or partner channels and encourage all of my partners to do the SAME. We deserve much better than Shamparian to represent us and OUR VALUES.

Mopar community, TOO MANY individuals and companies have FAILED YOU and empowered Frankenparian to quietly terrorize the community for years to make a quick buck off of you. Many of those enablers will chime in on this post, ask questions.

Agree or disagree, it stops TODAY.

#CheckYourKidsSocialMedia
    Last edited by Turbobuckeye; 10-21-2019 at 11:14 PM.
    12th Annual LX & Beyond Nationals
    Summit Motorsports Park - Norwalk, OHIO - July 24-26, 2020

LX & Beyond on Facebook | LX & Beyond on Twitter | LX & Beyond on Google+
    www.LXandBeyondNats.com
    Likes Lowlife44 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Got a story to tell? Join the discussion HERE:
    Anthony Carter - Good Morning Mopar Community:

By now,... | Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have social media so I don't know what is going on. Is there a source article or something I can read, also FB is blocked here.

Bone Stock w/ radials: ET: 11.680, MPH: 117.72, 60': 1.634, R/T: .000

Post Thanks / Like
    Post is public. No sign-in required to view and read.