Post Thanks / Like

Post up your interior mods!!

Looking for some inspiration
    Ferrada FR2 Wheels / Tazer

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    First mod I did was install carbon fiber paddles using a document I printed off this site.

Then I installed a line lock system and put the switch on the floor like one of the dimmer switches on older vehicles.

I installed a ZEX bottle in the trunk which I had to have a custom mount made to get the angle I needed. I have also modified the battery box to fit 2 swinger batteries. One for my audio and the other normal operation. I also have mounted in the trunk a snow meth pump and fuel tank with a low level sensor upgrade. I modified my console for switches to operate my nos system, opener, heater, purge and one for my exhaust valve cutouts.

I installed thermocouples on both of my headers so I install this gage and a switch to select between the left or right bank....really dont need this but its in to stay.

This is my pillar set up. I have a shift light set up on top. then boost, tran temp, A/F. My low meth fuel light is mounte there as well. I also have the programmer for my snow system sitting on the dash.

Likes 2010 300c liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    nice, I need to let you hook up my stuff... looks really nice. what is the car a 300?

Post Thanks / Like
    06 SRT Charger. Still under construction. Aluminum 426 stroker, KB 3.6LC @ 16 lbs, custom heads and cam, Paramount NAG1, DSS CF drive shaft and chrome moly half shafts, quaife LSD, Brembo big brake kit, full Pedders poly bushings front and rear along with their extreme coil overs, Snow stage iii meth system, ZEX 150 wet shot.

Last edited by Pandora; 06-04-2019 at 01:15 AM.
    Likes ronan978, 2010 300c, BlackAce liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    06 SRT Charger. Still under construction. Aluminum 426 stroker, KB 3.6LC @ 16 lbs, custom heads and cam, Paramount NAG1, DSS CF drive shaft and chrome moly half shafts, quaife LSD, Brembo big brake kit, full Pedders poly bushings front and rear along with their extreme coil overs, Snow stage iii meth system, ZEX 150 wet shot.

I was hoping for interior mods but you do have a nice car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ferrada FR2 Wheels / Tazer

Post Thanks / Like
    Steering wheel

Start Button

Dash

Key FOB

Sport Pedals

Door Sills

Vinyl Piping

Visors

Last edited by hemi_57; 06-04-2019 at 09:57 AM.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site
    Likes SB1, 2010 300c liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Did braum seats, harnesses and harness bar.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2007 R/T, long tubes, off road mids, borla atak exhaust. Inertia cnc big valve heads, inertia raging trojan cam, D1SC procharger 6.1 srt aluminum intake, mopar performance tcm, Trufiber Carbon Fiber SRT8 hood.
    Likes ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That piping looks really good!

I’ve always wondered how to cover up those visor labels. That’s a great idea!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokedRT View Post
    Did braum seats, harnesses and harness bar.

How do you feel about those braum seats , I do believe that is next in line for my diet

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan978 View Post
    How do you feel about those braum seats , I do believe that is next in line for my diet
    I love them. Both seats, harnesses and bar weigh about the same as just the drivers seat.

2007 R/T, long tubes, off road mids, borla atak exhaust. Inertia cnc big valve heads, inertia raging trojan cam, D1SC procharger 6.1 srt aluminum intake, mopar performance tcm, Trufiber Carbon Fiber SRT8 hood.
    Thanks ronan978 thanked for this post
    Likes ronan978 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Those seats are so nice, making that center console look rough next to them. I think you need a leather cover to match the seats.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BradJo9 View Post
    Those seats are so nice, making that center console look rough next to them. I think you need a leather cover to match the seats.

It's just the pic. It's actually a really nice console lid. Just dirty at the time lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Put these in my Charger before it was wrecked, they'll be going into the Magnum at some point:

Swapped these over already: