Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    So please go to the NEMC Store and make your deposits for the mountain folks.
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package, 6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression 2016 Hellcat Charger rear cradle and brakes swap, DSS 4" custom driveshaft, 3.09 Scat Pack rear diff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bumping it up
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package, 6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression 2016 Hellcat Charger rear cradle and brakes swap, DSS 4" custom driveshaft, 3.09 Scat Pack rear diff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just noticing this now from the New England Mopar Club facebook page. Is this event still on the books?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaker2015 View Post
    Just noticing this now from the New England Mopar Club facebook page. Is this event still on the books?
    I'm not of FB but yes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Shaker, I can confirm this is on the books. As per John, we are set for the Mt. But I know that other expenses need to be dealt with
    Anthony C

2011 Dodge Charger R/T AWD "GhostRider"---> Mopar CAI, Billet Tech Catch Can, R/T Badge, Mopar Shift Knob, LED Fogs, WeatherTech floormatts, Charger R/T License Plate Frames, Matte Black Vinyl Roof Wrap, 30% tints all around

Post Thanks / Like
    Bumping this up... Mt and food plans are set in the store. Road trip is planned out. Hotel is ready for you to book.. only thing left to work on is t-shirts.

so lets go people!!!

2016 B5 Blue Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track - Summer Car
    2013 Bright White AWD Charger R/T - Wife's Daily Driver
    2011 Brilliant Black Ram 1500 Bighorn - Winter beater
    Most Expensive Mod I have done lately is put gas in them!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got the t-shirt design 85% done

It's gonna be epic!
    Likes Topless Vette liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    AAAAANNNNNDD hello out there!!!! Slow going for this, come on people, lets get this moving... deadlines are coming up!! get your payments in, get your hotel booked!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Updated the main post with the list of people that I have records of paying so far.

If you are interested in going, go get your name up on that list!
    there is just about a month left before the deadline.

Post Thanks / Like
    Subscribed, wheels in motion. Been once and missed a view.
    An NVH engineer's worst nightmare.

"...the Magnum's ideal demographic: a middle-finger-waving anti-establishmentarian, bad-beer connoisseur...The Magnum puts the "blunt" in "blunt-force trauma." By Dan Neil LATimes.com

SRT Headers/Catback, Tranzformer, R Value CAI, NoESP, Johan Tune, BCR coil overs, Hotchkis Sways, Wilwoods/Brembos, Getrag 3.06, Style, Coolness soon to be supercharged...
    Likes CADYWAGN, ChuckWagon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmyuncle View Post
    Subscribed, wheels in motion. Been once and missed a view.
    Would love to see you come back my friend...and bring some other fine folks from Canada down with ya
    Likes CADYWAGN liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like we are missing a few names that are familiar
    Anthony C

2011 Dodge Charger R/T AWD "GhostRider"---> Mopar CAI, Billet Tech Catch Can, R/T Badge, Mopar Shift Knob, LED Fogs, WeatherTech floormatts, Charger R/T License Plate Frames, Matte Black Vinyl Roof Wrap, 30% tints all around

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HckyNightRider23 View Post
    Looks like we are missing a few names that are familiar
    Copy that Tony! It seems slow this year...at least here on LXF. Since I'm not on the book of faces, I have no idea how things are doing there, if at all.

T-shirt design is finally done! Had some issues with my laptop and then the file, but I emailed the design off to the print place this morning asking for their input on printing quality anticipations along with finalized pricing. Picked the color for this year as military green (asked about heathered too) with white printing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to see the design.
    Anthony C

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Share This Thread