Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    The hotel in Gorham is normally about $110 per night and I think it will be right about the same for Bar Harbor....although I think I can get the rate a little better for Maine.
    You'll need to plan for food and fuel but figure maybe $200+ for lodging or thereabouts.
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package, 6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression 2016 Hellcat Charger rear cradle and brakes swap, DSS 4" custom driveshaft, 3.09 Scat Pack rear diff.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's pretty much what I had calculated. I have 4 cars confirmed so far, and one tentative. Any fees to go up the mountains?
    2010 Charger R/T R&T
    AMG PaddlesDiabloSport Predator
    LMI Air Hammer • Flowmaster Headers • JBA High Flow Mids Flowmaster American Thunder • Koni Shocks Eibach Springs • 3.06 LSD Getrag Factory Reproductions Wheels • SRT Hood • SRT Rear Diffuser • Spoiler Delete

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Teletran-01 View Post
    That's pretty much what I had calculated. I have 4 cars confirmed so far, and one tentative. Any fees to go up the mountains?
    The fee the last couple years was $30.00 per person fee for the mountain. It is definitely a great experience. Especially if we hit the weather just right.
    07 Sublime Daytona

Arrington 440 Stroker w/ Stage 4 heads, ported/polished intake, 90 mm Arrington throttle Body. 6.4 Headers, mids, MagnaFlow exhaust. Getrag 3.91. ZEX Nitrous
    Likes HckyNightRider23 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks great...either option, but I'll say #1 as the preferred option.
    Laura and I plan to attend again.
    Men over 40: GO GET A PSA TEST DONE!

Likes ChuckWagon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You know I will be there Chuck no mater how much it will be. And it will be grate to see every one again it's been a few years since the last time I attended.

Delivered on 9/02/2004 5.7 Registry #00298 313 rwhp & 362 rwt
    F&R SRT8 Fascia,Hotchkis Sway Bars,BT Knurled Catch Can,Power Steering cover,Washer cover & other stuff,Aluminum Peddles,180 T stat,Painted Engine Cover with Pin-striping,Corsa Cat Back,K&N drop in,Diablo Tuner,6000K HID head lights,6000K HID Fog Kit, ACC LED HALOS, Custom 06 300C SRT seats High Flow Cats

PA MOPAR GROUP
    R.I.P. Joanne, MRS moddog
    R.I.P. nhdave

R.I.P. Meister[IMG][/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like
    Michelle and I are meeting with The American Cancer Society this morning to talk about finalizing the fund-raising portion of this event as well as the use of their logo on our t-shirts.

I am still working on securing a group rate for lodging in Maine, but right now, it looks like the Maine stay will be more expensive than I anticipated...this is due to our event being in the "high" season...not the late October rates that I am more familiar with. I appreciate everyone's patience thus far.
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package, 6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression 2016 Hellcat Charger rear cradle and brakes swap, DSS 4" custom driveshaft, 3.09 Scat Pack rear diff.
    Likes 1finemopar liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Chuck you and Michelle are the best on how far you will go to make things happen, looking forward to seeing you both I'm August.

F&R SRT8 Fascia,Hotchkis Sway Bars,BT Knurled Catch Can,Power Steering cover,Washer cover & other stuff,Aluminum Peddles,180 T stat,Painted Engine Cover with Pin-striping,Corsa Cat Back,K&N drop in,Diablo Tuner,6000K HID head lights,6000K HID Fog Kit, ACC LED HALOS, Custom 06 300C SRT seats High Flow Cats

PA MOPAR GROUP
    R.I.P. nhdave

Thanks ChuckWagon thanked for this post
    Likes 1finemopar liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    On a cost for the mountain(s), yes, Mt Washington should be on for the $30 per person as far as I know.

For Cadillac Mt in Bar Harbor, there is usually a $25 per car fee to get into Acadia National Park and it's good for 7 full days...but I believe we might be able to get up the mountain without cost (with it being the butt-crack of dawn) where it's part of the 2-way road section. We will look into it a bit further, but the cost to get into the park is worth the $, especially if you take an extra day or so to enjoy it. And we would like to try to do a short sightseeing jaunt into the park after we come down off the mountain and maybe get a bite for breakfast for those interested in a "guided tour".

Hemi Registry #1117
    2006 R/T Police Package
    Thanks ectomag1 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Information added to Post #1

Post #1 updated with The Royalty Inn room rates and reservation information. Book now folks as they don't charge your card until you arrive!

I am still waiting on rates and information on lodging in the Bar Harbor area for Friday night.

I'm also in process of getting our club graphics together to send to a t-shirt shop for pricing and such. Need to pick a color for this year...open to suggestions!
    Another meeting with American Cancer Society is scheduled for later this month and we'll be signing paperwork and will hopefully be able to post up a web address for folks to make donations on and keep track of how much we've raised.

Things are moving a little slow this year it seems, and I apologize for that, but there's a lot to do and it is coming together. Your patience is appreciated immensely and if anyone has questions...post up or pm me.
    Thanks ectomag1 thanked for this post
    Likes ectomag1, Topless Vette liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hotel booked, bags packed. How long long until go time?

2012 Sandy Hook Tribute Durango

Post Thanks / Like
    Just booked my room for the 12th I will be bringing two of my grandson's. For one night for three they charged me $140.00 with tax.
    Last edited by moddog; 03-10-2017 at 08:33 PM.

PA MOPAR GROUP
    R.I.P. nhdave

Post Thanks / Like
    Post #1 updated again with hotel information for Bar Harbor. Please read carefully as I was unable to secure group pricing and I have to leave it up to you, the discerning traveler, to make your own hotel arrangements.

I provided a link to The Best Western, Acadia Inn as the hotel is perfectly positioned for the trip up Cadillac Mountain as it is only about 3 miles from Acadia National Park entrance.

If people stay at various places, we will plan on meeting in the parking lot at the entrance to group up and head in from there...at 4am-ish.
    Thanks Topless Vette thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWagon View Post
    Post #1 updated again with hotel information for Bar Harbor. Please read carefully as I was unable to secure group pricing and I have to leave it up to you, the discerning traveler, to make your own hotel arrangements.

I provided a link to The Best Western, Acadia Inn as the hotel is perfectly positioned for the trip up Cadillac Mountain as it is only about 3 miles from Acadia National Park entrance.

If people stay at various places, we will plan on meeting in the parking lot at the entrance to group up and head in from there...at 4am-ish.
    Chuck, I already have reserved both rooms (Bar Harbor & Gorham). Can't wait
    Anthony C

2011 Dodge Charger R/T AWD "GhostRider"---> Mopar CAI, Billet Tech Catch Can, R/T Badge, Mopar Shift Knob, LED Fogs, WeatherTech floormatts, Charger R/T License Plate Frames, Matte Black Vinyl Roof Wrap, 30% tints all around

Post Thanks / Like
    Just made mine at Bar Harbor for two nights.
    Chuck the girl at B.W. said to call the hotel in April to see if they do group rates.

PA MOPAR GROUP
    R.I.P. nhdave

Thanks ChuckWagon thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you sir. Will certainly do that.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Share This Thread