Post Thanks / Like

First time Talker, Long time Stalker!

Been creeping the boards more often lately since I'm almost back to Cali from vacation. I'm excited to get back home to my 06 Magnum RT AWD! Lots of stuff I've prepared to do (spare trans/front diff/transfer case all for experimentation/rebuild) and various other parts to put on in the process. Picked up all my stuff over the last few years as I slowly build my -almost- dream car . Bought the car with a crapped out engine, got it replaced with a new one and been driving it and trying to fix everything ever since. I'm a transplant from the Stratusphere message boards from way back but I'm sure you guys aren't concerned with those little cars. This isn't my only car, but this is my first LX. Wanted one ever since I saw the SRT Magnum when it first came out. Station wagons for life! You'll probably see me slinking around the AWD and how-to boards a lot, cuz I'm always thirsting for knowledge. Speaking of...gotta start prepping those rebuilds!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard!
    Likes iathyberg liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from NH!
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package, 6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression 2016 Hellcat Charger rear cradle and brakes swap, DSS 4" custom driveshaft, 3.09 Scat Pack rear diff.
    Likes iathyberg liked this post