Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will be there around 6:30

Post Thanks / Like
    another great meet, this time in the back field to tear up the turf here are a few photos

Steve Hot Rod Hooligan
    2016 Challenger SRT
    2005 Magnum R/T X2 Got Sheldon's Magnum now

Post Thanks / Like
    great pics guys. looks like it's held up well in the back-40 there.
    who's black magnum, with the challenger hood? saw it on my way home from work, at brock road/kingston road. looked good.
    2010 LX&Beyond Nat'ls Best In Show Magnum Daily Driver
    2011 LX&Beyond Nat'ls Best In Show Magnum Weekend Driver
    2-toned, trufiber srt hood, 22"x9.5" gray Foose Nitrous, colour-matched headlights w/halos, 6000K HIDs (lows/fogs), tinted marker lights, colour-matched fog bezels, tinted tails, Airhammer, Eibach Pro-kit, Predator, Edelbrock headers/cat-back, jba hi-flow cats, 82*C thermostat (180*F), remote start, MDS indicator, Mopar hitch. So far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hemicanucksfan View Post
    great pics guys. looks like it's held up well in the back-40 there.
    who's black magnum, with the challenger hood? saw it on my way home from work, at brock road/kingston road. looked good.

Bob1964's

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=224589
    2006 Lil Red Wagon SXT
    Modlist : AFE Stage II, JBA Headers, Corsa Catback, 20" Vipers, Cross Drilled Rotors, Diablo Bob@SVS Tuned, Pioneer DEH-5000UB, 12" Enclosers, Halos, Low/Fog HIDs, Cuda Grille, TruFiber Chally Hood.

at the Track

My Garage

Mentoria Computer Consulting

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the pics Steve, they look great!!
    A Proud Member of Durham Diehards Inported from Brampton

Mopar CAI, Mopar Hemi decals, Sony head system, Rear DVD, Moon Roof, Boss 304 rims, 275 R40 20's, tail lights tint, Bling around the windows, Front blinker mod, Cobra Head shifter LED eyes, TommyZ Hood, Red Dash Kit, Removed Side Molding, Chrome inserts on bumpers & doors, Custom engine and shock tower covers(lightening bolts of course!), remote starter, chrome Magnum licence plate cover, Iced Emblems.

Post Thanks / Like
    That really sucks about what's happening at the show n shine. Unfortunately, we haven't had a chance to get out there this year, but we were hoping to get there next weekend.

SRR is an awesome meeting place, but it was nice to see all the older cars too.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by SPOOOKY View Post
    That really sucks about what's happening at the show n shine. Unfortunately, we haven't had a chance to get out there this year, but we were hoping to get there next weekend.

SRR is an awesome meeting place, but it was nice to see all the older cars too.
    I agree, it was nice to mingle with the old ones, and now even the new ones are all over the place.

The only problem I'm finding with SSR is the bugs! Way too many mossies for my liking, I can't do that every weekend I was eaten alive..

Post Thanks / Like
    Started working on a new location that will combine some older-ish cars ( G-Bodies and others ), a Timmies, a Burger King, Wendys, etc and a crapload less mosquitos..

One catch for some it that it is a lil further East in Oshawa.

Will post another thread/poll with sat images of SSP and "The Steps"
    2006 Lil Red Wagon SXT
    Modlist : AFE Stage II, JBA Headers, Corsa Catback, 20" Vipers, Cross Drilled Rotors, Diablo Bob@SVS Tuned, Pioneer DEH-5000UB, 12" Enclosers, Halos, Low/Fog HIDs, Cuda Grille, TruFiber Chally Hood.

at the Track

My Garage

Post Thanks / Like
    was on my way home from work saturday night as the cruise-in was letting out from the pickering canadian tire. looks like it was a good turnout there. saw a number of cars i hadn't seen before. and that was just on brock road itself.
    2-toned, trufiber srt hood, 22"x9.5" gray Foose Nitrous, colour-matched headlights w/halos, 6000K HIDs (lows/fogs), tinted marker lights, colour-matched fog bezels, tinted tails, Airhammer, Eibach Pro-kit, Predator, Edelbrock headers/cat-back, jba hi-flow cats, 82*C thermostat (180*F), remote start, MDS indicator, Mopar hitch. So far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thread with Sat images and poll posted..
    2006 Lil Red Wagon SXT

at the Track

My Garage

Post Thanks / Like
    and voted on too.

Post Thanks / Like
    nice pics Steve

300 Touring, 3.5L, Tinted Windows, Stage 2 AFE Cold Air Intake, Borla Exhaust system, SRT8 Rear Spoiler, Dub Window Trim, Dub Grill.

Post Thanks / Like
    First post edited for new location directions..

Hope to see you all there..

Oshawa
    322 King St. W., L1J 2J9
    http://awccu.com/atm-branch-locator/...nch-Oshawa.htm

401 to Stephenson Rd, North to King St, East to the Credit Union.
    2006 Lil Red Wagon SXT

at the Track

My Garage

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll see if I can make it out...But what time to meet at, as I can't stay late....I'm partaking in a race on Sunday and I wish to get a decent night's sleep before hand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Same as before for times.. anywhere 6pm and on that you can make it out..
    2006 Lil Red Wagon SXT

at the Track

My Garage

Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Share This Thread