Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've tried Aj flashed tcm and it didn't work for me. I'm not sure if you'll understand what I'm trying to describe but basically from a dig if I spun through first gear it would short shift into 2nd but second gear felt like 4th gear and I didn't have power halfway down the track until it was almost time for 3rd gear. It was like I was in limp mode floored it and nothing happen.

GreenGoblin.
    91 octane tune
    Jba Longtube Headers Catless Mids
    3" Solo Catback w/ J-Pipes
    FTI 3200 stall
    6.4 Cam

06 V6 to 2010 VVT Hemi Conversion. Cant datalog wishing for fix!!!
    Thanks fasteddie760 thanked for this post
    Likes BlackRT? liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dejuan71 View Post
    I've tried Aj flashed tcm and it didn't work for me. I'm not sure if you'll understand what I'm trying to describe but basically from a dig if I spun through first gear it would short shift into 2nd but second gear felt like 4th gear and I didn't have power halfway down the track until it was almost time for 3rd gear. It was like I was in limp mode floored it and nothing happen.
    I'm confident we can take care of the short shift with tire spin issue for you and if we don't you can return the TCM for a full refund.
    I would caution you that even if the trans shifts at the RPM you desire and you are still spinning you have other issues to resolve.

Specializing in building and tuning 1000whp, daily driven, 9 second cars!

www.ostdyno.com Shop Phone: 724-368-9000

Email: Mike@ostdyno.com
    Likes BlackRT? liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well yeah I know that but I should still be able to spin and still feel like I have power like it was prior to installing a tcm

GreenGoblin.
    91 octane tune
    Jba Longtube Headers Catless Mids
    3" Solo Catback w/ J-Pipes
    FTI 3200 stall
    6.4 Cam

06 V6 to 2010 VVT Hemi Conversion. Cant datalog wishing for fix!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dejuan71 View Post
    Well yeah I know that but I should still be able to spin and still feel like I have power like it was prior to installing a tcm
    Doesnt your car have a different motor or something like that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTMIKE View Post
    Yes, we can set the TCM to request the lockup but actual % of slip will be dependent on the quality of your converter and converter clutches. The custom Protorque in our Jeep responds very well and the flash on this converter is approximately 4700rpm.
    Main advantages of lockup in second+ gear?
    2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8
    Current mods: D-1SC Procharger HO, SRT Max cam, Inertia Performance heads, MM ported throttle body, ported intake manifold, V6 torque converter, Paramount Stage 2 valve body, Getrag rear conversion, SRT-4 Stage 1 Injectors, AEM 50-1000 fuel pump, Magnaflow midpipes with high flow cats, D1S HID's, Parrot Asteroid Smart head unit, BT catch can, 180 tstat, Zeitronix ZT-2 AFR and boost gauge, Hotchkis anti-sway bars, Razor's Edge strut brace, Danko chin spoiler, Rovos Durban 20x8.5 (DWS 255/45/20) and 20x10 (DWS 295/40/20). Installed by Troy @ Ding's Auto. Tuned by Johan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan79 View Post
    Main advantages of lockup in second+ gear?
    For most applications not much. If you are drag racing, have a higher stall speed converter and don't need the converter to continue slipping it could improve your MPH.

Post Thanks / Like
    For most applications not much. If you are drag racing, have a higher stall speed converter and don't need the converter to continue slipping it could improve your MPH.
    Nothing for the street though eh?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8
    Current mods: D-1SC Procharger HO, SRT Max cam, Inertia Performance heads, MM ported throttle body, ported intake manifold, V6 torque converter, Paramount Stage 2 valve body, Getrag rear conversion, SRT-4 Stage 1 Injectors, AEM 50-1000 fuel pump, Magnaflow midpipes with high flow cats, D1S HID's, Parrot Asteroid Smart head unit, BT catch can, 180 tstat, Zeitronix ZT-2 AFR and boost gauge, Hotchkis anti-sway bars, Razor's Edge strut brace, Danko chin spoiler, Rovos Durban 20x8.5 (DWS 255/45/20) and 20x10 (DWS 295/40/20). Installed by Troy @ Ding's Auto. Tuned by Johan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan79 View Post
    Nothing for the street though eh?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Street racing or just cruising?

Post Thanks / Like
    Street racing or just cruising?
    Lets say spirited legal driving and also cruising.
    2007 Dodge Charger SRT-8

Post Thanks / Like
    I usually race at the track in auto stick and let it shifts itself so I don't have to deal with the adaptives, is there any tuning done or able to be done in auto stick or is it all while in drive?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sent an email to you guys, need some quick help, event coming Sunday, TCM issues.
    New Setup: 2014 300 SRT8...Build Thread Here http://www.lxforums.com/board/genera...ml#post5038885

2006 300C SRT8 (sold): Whipple 2.9, HHP 426, 740whp/680wtq on pump, Best ET 10.74 @ 131.8; 835whp/762wtq with meth+MS109, Best ET 9.84 @ 139

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Share This Thread