Post Thanks / Like

1000+ AWHP Jeep Trackhawk built by LMS

When it comes to modern mopar vehicles Livernois motorsports is always the first to make a break through with being the first to unlock the computer systems and make sure we can get the hottest packages out there right away for everyone to enjoy and the responses have been amazing! The reason LMS is able to be ahead of the competition is by using our custom software that we built from the ground up for the new style chryslers. Rather you have a ram 1500, jeep trackhawk, challenger or charger LMS has a tune and a custom build option for you! Showcased below is a customers trackhawk that made over 1050AWHP from our special new install package known as our S1150 package which is made up of our S950 package and our complete custom nitrous install system! For information on any of our install packages or tuning services shoot us a pm or give us a call at 313-561-5500 ext 104! Enjoy the video below: Justin's 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Livernois S1150 Performance Package - YouTube

Click here to check out Livernois Motorsports on YouTube

CNC Cylinder Heads, Rotating Assemblies, Short Blocks, Performance Parts, Dyno Services, Fabrication and Machine Shop Services

Click here to take a virtual video tour of the shop

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a bad boy right there! I wish it were mine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NGOT8R View Post
    That's a bad boy right there! I wish it were mine.
    It most definitely can be!

Click here to check out Livernois Motorsports on YouTube

CNC Cylinder Heads, Rotating Assemblies, Short Blocks, Performance Parts, Dyno Services, Fabrication and Machine Shop Services

Click here to take a virtual video tour of the shop