Post Thanks / Like

Width of Widebody Scat pack (including mirrors)

Does anyone know the width of the Widebody Challenger including the mirrors? I'm thinking about trading in my 2016 SP Charger, but want to make sure the wide body will fit in my garage...Also, does anyone know if adaptive cruse control can be ordered on the Widebody SP? I don't see it included in the technology package.Thanks,Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by voice3 View Post
    Does anyone know the width of the Widebody Challenger including the mirrors? I'm thinking about trading in my 2016 SP Charger, but want to make sure the wide body will fit in my garage...Also, does anyone know if adaptive cruse control can be ordered on the Widebody SP? I don't see it included in the technology package.Thanks,Matt
    The Mirrors stock out farther then the flares. So over all width doesn't change if your going off that point of reference.
    Charged Motorworks Front Bumper, Wide Body Kit, & Hellcat Hood, Hellcat Spoiler w/ wickerbill, Hellcat Rear Bumper, Roof Spoiler w/LED, Dual Exhaust, Blastin Bob Tips, Jones Full Boar V-Tube Muffler, De-badged, Painted Tail-lights & Side Markers, Tinted Windows, XM-313 20x10 -24 & 20x12 -44, 275/40/20 & 315/35/20, ST Coilovers, Avin Radio, BigBully, BT Catch Can, 73mm TB, Hypertech Tune, American Bass XR12, American Bass Amp, Frozen Rotors, Hawk Street5.0, Progress 35/22mm Sway Bars, Flashtech Halo, Diode Dynamic Demon eye & HID.The "THRESHER" Build Page

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by run2jeepn View Post
    The Mirrors stock out farther then the flares. So over all width doesn't change if your going off that point of reference.
    Good to know. Do you happen to know the difference in width between the Charger and Challenger SP (with mirrors)? Thanks, Matt