Post Thanks / Like

My girl is sick and I'd like some input.

Big Sexy (2016 Charger Scat) is not doing well. I'm sad. 90 days of ownership and my poor girl is sick. She has 30k miles, brakes are trashed, front suspension is making noises, transmission is slipping bad in all gears but her heart beats strong. I'll take full responsibility for anything I've done to make her sick but I was told to just drive and enjoy. I hate to do it but it's time to take her back to the dealership and pay through the nose because I'm sure the factory warranty and the $1000's I spent on an extended warranty will be denied. If, in fact I am found at fault and forced to forego the warranty options, I'll buy the best parts I can get and make her sing again. Maybe even sell my extended warranty back to the dealership. If that's a bad play, I'll replace the parts with OEM and find her a different home. I simply find the issues incomprehensible for a 2016 vehicle that's "so well engineered and bullet proof" per my salesman to have serious issues. Or maybe I've forgotten what it's like owning a muscle car and need to buy a beater as a daily. My 2010 Mustang (light mods) had 65k miles before I had to do any repairs like brake pads. Or maybe the parts are too dainty for her and the SP is grossly under outfitted. What would you do? Am I looking at this all wrong? I'm 46 years old and have owned many sports and muscle cars in last 30 years. Also, I've gone over the speed limit in Mexico a couple times. Otherwise I drive like a little old man avoiding every obstacle in my path while driving the posted speed limit or below (yeah I'm that guy lol). I hate getting pulled over so burnouts, drifting and other shenanigans are out of the question. Thank you for reading this and again, I'm open to advice and realistic responses. Please keep the insults and lectures to yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    did you buy it used? Sounds like you bought someone else's problem.