Post Thanks / Like

Anyone in the Round Rock area install LuxeAutoConcepts rear taillight tint kits?

I have a Luxe Auto Concepts rear tail light/side marker tint kit for my '18 Scat Pack that needs to be installed and I lack the skill to do it myself. Does anyone know if there are any installers in the Round Rock - North Austin area that can do this type of installation without screwing it up. This kit wasn't exactly inexpensive for what it is, and I know people spend thousands for upgrades so this kit is of minimal expense compared to some upgrades. Of course when I bought this kit I didn't realize that not just any tint installer couldn't do this type of tint job, so I have no one to blame but myself. The closest Luxe installer is in Houston .

Any help finding an installer is appreciated, and if successful I'm willing to show my gratitude.

Thanks,
    Combatvet

Post Thanks / Like
    I bet Made In The Shade tinting can do it... They are just 5 mins south of me (Jarrell) on the frontage road next to the Golf Cart joint. Give them a call, we can do a meet up and breakfast at Denny's.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    Considering how many people do this themselves in their driveway I’m surprised you can’t find a local tint shop to do it. What makes this kit so special?
    2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/3.70 gears/Longtube headers/Borla Atak/Active exhaust delete/Hemifever Tuning

Post Thanks / Like
    I am willing to give it a shot. I did my own graphics on my 10 Challenger.

Sent via Tapatalk
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    I apologize, I just now seen this. I will call them tomorrow, and if they can do it.... I'll buy. Thanks bud!

Post Thanks / Like
    You can do it yourself...we believe in you.(Keep everything really wet while applying, then squeegee and hair dry)