Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by centexcharger View Post
    The mandalorian on Disney plus is a great show to watch. It's star wars without being star wars.

2016 Charger Scat Pack/LMI Intake/Hemifever tune/3.70 gears/Borla Atak/AES bypass/eBay longtube headers
    Its in the que.
    2017 Granite Crystal Scat Pack
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    Deep State Season 2 (Fox - UK) 7+/10

Season 2 brings in a new character and a new story line.. Again each episode will get you to watch the next... The ending just may surprise you!
    Last edited by hemi_57; 12-17-2019 at 01:35 AM.
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    Condor Season 1 (AT&T - Audience Network) 6+/10

This is a updated remake of 3 Days Of the Condor that stared Robert Redford. If you didn't watch the movie then the series should keep your interest.
    Last edited by hemi_57; 12-17-2019 at 01:34 AM.
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    Taken Season 1 (NBC) 6+/10

If your looking for the Lam Nelson version of Taken it's not here. In Season 1 the main character is recruited to a "black ops team" that specializes in rescues and other missions. It's kinda like a CIA version of the Seal Team series.

OBTW - Season 1 is 10 episodes. But, Season 2 is 16 episodes, this is going take awhile!
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    Travelers Season 1,2,3 (Netflix/Showcase) 6+/10

Good old scifi about time travel with a twist. The future goes to hell in a hand basket and they figure a way to come back to a time that could change history. But, there i fly in the ointment and it takes 3 season to fix. Overall a good series as does keep your interest.
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    I scrolled through most of this thread sci-fi is my thing. DARK on Netflix is amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Likes diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Homeland Season 1,2,3 of 7 (Showtime) 8+/10

This CIA spy story was adapted from an Israeli series called Prisoners of War. The first 3 seasons deal with a bi-polar nut case CIA female Case Officer and a Marine Scout Sniper prisoner held by al-Qadea for 8 years. Good series if your into spy type. The gal that plays the CIA nut ball does one hell of job going from a really smart Case Officer to a 100% nut job.
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    Netflix; Formula One - Drive to Survive.

If you let it, it will expand your horizons.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Likes snobrdrdan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^
    Good show!
    2019 Charger Scat Pack
    Likes Hemissary liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Homeland Season 4 of 7 (Showtime) 7+/10

Season 4 starts a new story. The Nut ball Case Officer is prompted to Station Chief in Afghanistan and is known as the "Drone Queen" for the successful drone strikes off the CIA's kill list. She is being fed info from the Station Cheif in Pakistan. Well, one of the drone strikes kills some Pakistanis at a wedding and not the intended target. There is a video of the drone strike and it gets uploaded to internet, all hell breaks loose and the adventure begins.
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    Homeland Season 5 of 7 (Showtime) 7+/10

Season 5 starts a new adventure like season 4, but his time in Berlin. Our heroine has left the CIA for the private sector and a "normal life with her kid". But, she still has ties to the CIA. Now, the German BND and Israeli Mossad are also part of the mix. Now toss in a double agent, a Jihad terrorist plot, a name on a kill list, a few misc things and you have a pretty good 12 episodes.
    Last edited by hemi_57; 01-12-2020 at 09:12 PM.
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    I just started watching "Deputy" on Fox tv. It's fairly good. About a dirty harry type deputy that automatically got promoted to acting Sheriff when the Sheriff dies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Creepy Netflix show: Dark.

Time travel.

Murder.

Incest.

Weird....

Bob
    LuX Technologies - Custom Interior Light Mods for Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Platforms [LX/LC/WK]
    I spend my time modding your lights and developing new products, not being your FaceBook friend.

http://www.luxte.ch
    Lux Technologies

Post Thanks / Like
    Homeland Season 6 & 7 (Showtime) 7+/10

We are now operating in the US. Our heroine gets sucked into helping the CIA again. Only this time it is chasing down a Russian spy that is trying to take down the first female POTUS. Sound familiar. It should as it seems the Homeland staff and actors got briefed by the real CIA in Langley.

Obama’s CIA, Led by John Brennan, Held Secret Meetings with Stars of Showtime’s ‘Homeland’

A couple of snips from the article.

“A meeting was arranged between the cast, the network and the CIA at Langley. They confiscated our cellphones, and our whole team is just sitting there across from maybe 50 CIA agents,” said Gary Levine, Showtime’s former executive vice president of original programming.
    --------
    The Homeland team recounted how Brennan offered actor Mandy Patinkin a special tour.“Then he grabbed Mandy and said, ‘Hey, do you want to see your office?'” Levine recalled. In the series, Patinkin played Saul Berenson, who became acting CIA director in the third season.
    Last edited by hemi_57; Yesterday at 04:12 PM.
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Post Thanks / Like
    Bosch Seasons 1 & 2 (Amazon) 8/10

Season 1 gets started with dog & a bone....

Season 2 Starts with Junk in the Trunk.
    My Scat Pack Web Site

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678