Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by netnathan View Post
    See Brazil data today? They were taking a "lax" approach and had almost 20,000 infections and 1,000 deaths in 1 day.
    Like the US, really makes one wonder what the carnage is in other places around the globe where leadership continues to ignore, marginalize and practice negligence; places like N. Korea, Russia, UK or Turkmenistan(!) whose president outlawed uttering in public any words related to COVID 19.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember when the Big C was cancer.
    Terry

2005 Magnum RT load runner 2.6: Inertia Motorsports 419 Stroker, Predator Tune: 475rwhp & 465rwtq, Crower Cam, Kook's Headers, 3 inch "Custom" Exhaust, Tunable Induction Intake, NAG1-HTC Tranny, 3.55 Gears, 600hp DSS Half-Shafts, TrueFiber Challenger Hood, Enkei Wheels 18"x9", MT 28.00" / 12.00" x 18" radials on rear, Paneled Rear Side Windows, GoManGo Front Seats, Eibach Springs/Dampers, Wilwood Calipers, Rear Wiper Removed, Billet Technology enhancments.
    2019 Octane Red Charger GT
    1999 Plymouth Prowler (yellow) Prowler Pro #11
    2015 Charger Hellcat #0771

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RT NOMAD View Post
    I remember when the Big C was cancer.

Yup; which in of itself has turned into a money-making scheme to peddle treatment as opposed to cure...
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post

Yup; which in of itself has turned into a money-making scheme to peddle treatment as opposed to cure...
    Well, having sat in a cancer treatment facility with 20 or so patients getting chemo for about 7 hours each day, I tend to have a slightly different view than you. (Though I didn't have cancer I was getting treatment for an autoimmune disease. My best guess is that I spent around 60 days in there. It sure alters your perspective on life. I used to feel sorry for myself and how my disease had changed my life.)

While there might some truth in your post, I would never have posted anything like that. The nurse "burnout" in that cancer facility was high. They would tell me stories of their patients that were lost to cancer. Those days will live with me forever.
    Terry

2005 Magnum RT load runner 2.6: Inertia Motorsports 419 Stroker, Predator Tune: 475rwhp & 465rwtq, Crower Cam, Kook's Headers, 3 inch "Custom" Exhaust, Tunable Induction Intake, NAG1-HTC Tranny, 3.55 Gears, 600hp DSS Half-Shafts, TrueFiber Challenger Hood, Enkei Wheels 18"x9", MT 28.00" / 12.00" x 18" radials on rear, Paneled Rear Side Windows, GoManGo Front Seats, Eibach Springs/Dampers, Wilwood Calipers, Rear Wiper Removed, Billet Technology enhancments.
    2019 Octane Red Charger GT
    1999 Plymouth Prowler (yellow) Prowler Pro #11
    2015 Charger Hellcat #0771
    Likes hotrod1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    This is very sobering about "recovery" from COVID 19 :^(

What they don’t tell you about surviving COVID-19

Post Thanks / Like
    Forensics of COVID-19 is showing that the traditional way of considering virus spread via symptoms can no longer be presumed.

How the World Missed Covid-19’s Silent Spread

Post Thanks / Like
    If there was one country I want to wipe off the face of the earth right now, it would be China. I wonder why...
    Hellcat PB > ET: 10.942, MPH: 125.66, 60': 1.636, R/T: .242
    Bone Stock Scat Pack PB > ET: 11.612, MPH: 119.52, 60': 1.634, R/T: .000 (gone but not forgotten).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fumanchu182 View Post
    If there was one country I want to wipe off the face of the earth right now, it would be China. I wonder why...
    WTF???

Why?

Post Thanks / Like
    Asymptomatic COVID-19 findings dim hopes for 'herd immunity' and 'immunity passports'

Asymptomatic COVID-19 findings dim hopes for 'herd immunity' and 'immunity passports'
    Last edited by Hemissary; 06-29-2020 at 12:45 PM.

Likes netnathan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Y'all eat this stuff up, I swear. still can't decide if I should be shocked that this topic was pinned or not

Post Thanks / Like
    For those who somehow feel compelled to ask a stupid and biased-based question: a Moderator elected to make this thread a Stickie because:
    - This is a crisis issue that is affecting the entire world
    - The information being provided is timely and as accurate as possible - the opposite of fake news and lies
    - Feedback as to the relevance, timeliness of accurate information and data has been acknowledged and appreciated by the majority of LX Members.

For those who mistakenly believe this virus is somehow(!) China's fault, or worse are acting poorly against Chinese residences on this continent, have a lot to learn about life in general.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimagic5 View Post
    Y'all eat this stuff up, I swear. still can't decide if I should be shocked that this topic was pinned or not
    I pinned the thread because it was information for those who cared to view information (like myself) or to contribute information and the issue affects people across the globe who also could be part of this forum. At some point it will be unstickied but until that happens, If you don't believe the virus is real, then move on like every other thread. No need to comment.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines
    Thanks Ultimagic5 thanked for this post
    Likes Ultimagic5, KYUUBI liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fumanchu182 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    WTF???

Why?
    This is not the place to discuss a dislike for one country or another. This thread is supposed to be about virus specific information for those who are interested. Please keep the conversation to that and not of opinion.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / StreetEdge coilovers / Trufiber hood / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300) / StopTech SS brake lines

Post Thanks / Like
    For those tuning in to updates by pc; you may see a black screen, it is being looked into.

Tapatalk is still functioning normally...

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233