Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by run2jeepn View Post
    Just give in already...lol, You will find it much easy to find a set of wheels your happy. I think the Cheaper Cast Wheels, there is plenty of tolerance for the difference. Higher end machined wheels might have a tighter tolerance. I still can't see it being an issue. Talking a tolerance of half the thickness of pencil lead. .35mm...
    Trust me I'm considering it but the point is with all these cars on the road this isn't a choice any of us should have to make! I am considering the staggered chrome Hellcat wheels as well as the Asanti abl 11, 12 and 13 in silver which both come in or can be drilled for 115. I do like some Verde, concept one csm5 and azad az23 and a few others. Guess I'm hard to please as I just don't see that many I like no matter what bolt pattern and consider many just down right ugly! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. We all have different taste wich makes for the better.



  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigslue View Post
    Trust me I'm considering it but the point is with all these cars on the road this isn't a choice any of us should have to make! I am considering the staggered chrome Hellcat wheels as well as the Asanti abl 11, 12 and 13 in silver which both come in or can be drilled for 115. I do like some Verde, concept one csm5 and azad az23 and a few others. Guess I'm hard to please as I just don't see that many I like no matter what bolt pattern and consider many just down right ugly! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. We all have different taste wich makes for the better.
    I don’t think you’re hard to please, this is just the struggle of dealing with the styles trends were given. I also didn’t really like the majority of styles we get for these cars so I gave in and just got used to the idea of 22” hellcat wheels so I could stop driving myself crazy. There just isn’t enough out there that is convex without a 1 inch lip.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
    I don’t think you’re hard to please, this is just the struggle of dealing with the styles trends were given. I also didn’t really like the majority of styles we get for these cars so I gave in and just got used to the idea of 22” hellcat wheels so I could stop driving myself crazy. There just isn’t enough out there that is convex without a 1 inch lip.
    There is plenty out there , you just need another mortgage to get them :(


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Harry Hemi, drift_sucky liked this post

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
    I don’t think you’re hard to please, this is just the struggle of dealing with the styles trends were given. I also didn’t really like the majority of styles we get for these cars so I gave in and just got used to the idea of 22” hellcat wheels so I could stop driving myself crazy. There just isn’t enough out there that is convex without a 1 inch lip.
    Just being a Mopar owner has always been a struggle! Everything cost more if you can even get it! As an original old school 426 hemi owner and I can attest to that! Actually I can find more wheels in 22" than 20" but I don't want to deal with 22's on my streets! Try cheating on rims for an 01 Dakota with 6 lugs! That was a long battle to find high offset wheels for it. I just came along on ebay and got lucky when I found those. Reventon, they were an affordable wheel brought in from China for Forgiato and they drilled and shaved the wheels for the +40/+45 offset I wanted. I just didn't expect as much trouble on these cars as I'm finding out to do it the right way.
    Last edited by Craigslue; 02-07-2019 at 04:24 PM.
    Likes Harry Hemi liked this post

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan978 View Post
    There is plenty out there , you just need another mortgage to get them :(


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    I know they are out there if you want and can afford them. If I could afford those wheels I'd be scared to drive the damn car and then be scared to park it somewhere were I couldn't see it 24/7!
    Likes ronan978 liked this post

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    3,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigslue View Post
    Yep I know about Rohanna and the others but don't want to spend that much and their wheels I've seen really don't turn my crank. As I said one of the other frustrating things is color of wheels, I really dislike black , don't care for the bronze and all the other colors that are all the rage these days. More of an old school chrome, silver and polished but polished to much a pita! I will say I've seen zome azad az23 and concept one's csm5 and a few others that causing me to reconsider my ethics������. Using my damn phone on break for this, also hate using a phone for this ****! Once again old school, fingers and eyes not what they use to be!
    Do yourself a favor and go to Summit Racing's site, you can shop wheels and select the 5x115 bolt pattern so you only see wheels available in the correct pattern. There are 295 results to sift through...you can then narrow it down to brand, diameter, etc. as well as price range.

    Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •