Thread: Michelin PS4S

Post Thanks / Like

Michelin PS4S

Hi all,

I was looking into new summer tires and it seems that the Michelin PS4S has some very good reviews.

Truck Tires, Car Tires and more – Michelin Tires

I was wondering what the real world experience is on these heavy Dodge cars. Are you happy with them? I know they are not a drag radial but do you have any 0-60 foot drag times?

2015 Charger SRT 392. Powerstop Z26 pads, ZL1 rock guards, Husky floor mats, tint. Lovin' it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I have the PS4 in 315/35/20 and 275/40/20 which is oem on the new Panamera and is a heavy car when you add awd, aws, hybrid options etc..

They are fantastic in every way. Wet and dry grip is phenomenal, great feel, low noise, great comfort and excellent life so far.

I would try the PS4s if they have it in a 315 since the porsche PS4 are pretty expensive.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2006 300c SRT8
    PWR Ported Heads | HHP Stage 2R Cam | 3.91 Getrag | GTP Ported Intake Manifold | Kooks Longtubes | Corsa Sport / SRT Resonators | AMG 8 Piston Brake Calipers | Hemituner 6,800 TCM | BT Catch Can | LMI True CAI V2 | Tranzformer | MM 87mm TB | Johan Tuned | REM Adjustable Endlinks & Front/Rear Shock Braces | 33/22mm Front/Rear Sway Bars | Michelin Pilot Sport 4 315/35/20 & 275/40/20 | 10" Widened Oem Wheels | LC-2 Wideband Analog Output to Trinity | Mishimoto Full Aluminum Radiator

Thanks GR8YTE thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I had Michelin PSS which were replaced by the PS4, they were hands down the best tire I've ever owned.
    Likes KC SRT, GR8YTE liked this post