Post Thanks / Like

Stiffer Coilovers?

I've landed a partial Sponsorship with a Coilover Company and I have a few Questions real quick.

I have the Option to raise my spring rate for the Fronts. They don't have that option for the Rear.

Now take into consideration I have a Wide Body and a much wider track width.

I was told they come in a 14k/13k Spring Rate now.

Would it benefit me to run a 16k/13k set up?
    Charged Motorworks Front Bumper, Wide Body Kit, & Hellcat Hood, Hellcat Spoiler, Hellcat Rear Bumper, Roof Spoiler w/LED, Dual Exhaust, Blastin Bob Tips, Jones Full Boar V-Tube Muffler, De-badged, Painted LED Tail-lights & Side Markers, AAD Performance Upper Control Arms, XM-313 20x10 -24 & 20x12 -44, 275/40/20 & 315/35/20, ST Coilovers, Avin Radio, BigBully, BT Catch Can, 73mm TB, Hypertech Tune, American Bass XR12, American Bass Amp, Frozen Rotors, Hawk Street5.0, Progress 35/22mm Sway Bars, Flashtech Halo, Diode Dynamic Demon eye & HID.The "THRESHER" Build Page

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never heard of spring rate being that high. In the hundreds only. Are you sure? Also once you start with playing with true coilovers, you’ll need other suspension components to get the adjustments in line. It could get very costly. Just saying.

Will you be tracking your car?

Are the rears true coilovers?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wasp392 View Post
    I have never heard of spring rate being that high. In the hundreds only. Are you sure? Also once you start with playing with true coilovers, you’ll need other suspension components to get the adjustments in line. It could get very costly. Just saying.

Will you be tracking your car?

Are the rears true coilovers?
    No tracking, but I do have a Wide Body with big offset wheels. I'd like it to corner better..
    Charged Motorworks Front Bumper, Wide Body Kit, & Hellcat Hood, Hellcat Spoiler, Hellcat Rear Bumper, Roof Spoiler w/LED, Dual Exhaust, Blastin Bob Tips, Jones Full Boar V-Tube Muffler, De-badged, Painted LED Tail-lights & Side Markers, AAD Performance Upper Control Arms, XM-313 20x10 -24 & 20x12 -44, 275/40/20 & 315/35/20, ST Coilovers, Avin Radio, BigBully, BT Catch Can, 73mm TB, Hypertech Tune, American Bass XR12, American Bass Amp, Frozen Rotors, Hawk Street5.0, Progress 35/22mm Sway Bars, Flashtech Halo, Diode Dynamic Demon eye & HID.The "THRESHER" Build Page

Post Thanks / Like
    Would a 60/40 Set up be better then a 50/50

Car Weights 4,000lbs

16kg = 896lbs
    15kg = 840lbs
    14kg = 784lbs
    13kg = 728lbs
    12kg = 672lbs