Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone run Demonkiller Springs?

I've been doing some research on suspension for the upcoming season. My two choices are Demon Springs or the kit from here: DemonKiller Hellcat Springs – CarlyleRacing Doing some research I found this video that shows how the car squats on launch. Looks like a good weight transfer to the rear.

Before I purchase I'd like to get some feedback or hear about alternatives (Demon springs, BC racing coilovers). Did a quick search and found some feedback on BC racing coilovers so I went to the site and found these: https://www.bcracing-na.com/products...1-054355c75cec. For almost four times the cost are they worth it?
    Hellcat PB > ET: 10.756, MPH: 131.370, 60': 1.583, R/T: .011
    Bone Stock Scat Pack PB > ET: 11.612, MPH: 119.52, 60': 1.634, R/T: .000 (gone but not forgotten).

Post Thanks / Like
    Separation would be better then squatting.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBL.DWN View Post
    Separation would be better then squatting.

Separation do tell please...i don't have my mind wrapped on it???

Post Thanks / Like
    You want the body to separate from the tire.
    Squatting lowers the body towards the tire.
    It is difficult to separate with irs though.
    I suggest spending money on da shocks first. You need to control it all first.

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone run Demonkiller Springs?

Look into a2speed’s 3 way coilovers. 1k front and 1k rear.
    Allows you to adjust height, rebound and compression all the way around. They really helped lift the front and squat the rear on my challenger nitrous car. They utilize viking shocks and springs.

I run the front coilovers then stock rt springs and a viking shock in rear (back tires too wide for a coilover setup). Set to about a 90/10 front setup and near 50/50 rear all the time. Street driving isn’t ruined either. And I don’t run a front swaybar.

Will go to the same setup (when money allows) on my 06 charger Daytona because I love it so much.

Edit: the demon killer springs are nice but they raise the body a lot. These you can lower the car by 1.5” max and still get the good body separation/squat out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes hotrod1, Ultimagic5 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone for the feedback and the knowledge about wheel squat and moving the body away from the tire. The research and evaluation continues.
    Hellcat PB > ET: 10.756, MPH: 131.370, 60': 1.583, R/T: .011
    Bone Stock Scat Pack PB > ET: 11.612, MPH: 119.52, 60': 1.634, R/T: .000 (gone but not forgotten).