Post Thanks / Like

Brake pad clips, which way do they go on?

The new Raybestos EHT pads I got have different clips then the Mopar pads on the car now.

They have a extra tab I'm not sure if it goes under the backing plate ear, or against the backing plate face. I'd attach a picture but attachments don't seem to be working right now.

I don't want to put them on the wrong way or the pad might bind up.
    Thanks for the help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Whats best way to attach pics so I can show the extra tabs on these clips? Attachments aren't working... :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Upload to a site like Flickr or Imgur: The magic of the Internet and then post the link here
    2020 Charger Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    Thxs, I think I figured it out, but will post a pic to get everyone's opinions anyways before I do them.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was trying to figure out if the tab the arrow points at, slid along the backing plate of the pad on the green area, or if I needed to bend it down so its flat with the purple side (which make no sense now that I look at it as it would bind for sure!!) So it looks like this new tab that wasn't on the OEM pads act to push to pads outwards/anti-rattle, it just confused me at first as it looked like it would dig into the backing plate...

Last edited by IcarusLSC; 11-10-2020 at 11:06 PM.