Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the forum doesn't condone profanity or vulgarity, but making actual threats is ok?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnoom View Post
    In order, I'll keep it simple for you: Yes, not likely, you are one, I did, not worried about your deranged ass (but I think the cops would enjoy hearing about this ), haven't wrecked a car in years, but nice try
    Call the police. You know what happens? They can't prove who was using whatever I'm using to post on here. Do it, IDGAF.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 69RT View Post
    Call the police. You know what happens? They can't prove who was using whatever I'm using to post on here. Do it, IDGAF.

Oh it wasn't for them to find you lol....it's so they know what's gonna happen if you're dumb enough to actually try. The camera footage will be EPIC

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh it wasn't for them to find you lol....it's so they know what's gonna happen if you're dumb enough to actually try. The camera footage will be EPIC
    Try what, meet you? I'll search tinder I'm sure to find you there. You're just a mad at the world divorcee. Jesus, look at your facebook crap, I screams "I hate women(!), and I love memes(!) and dumb witty garbage(!)"
    Could be this year, next, or two years from now. You'll never know. I'll be the guy asking about your car, you'll invite me back to your trailer, I'll politely decline. LOL just like your ex wife(S)

Post Thanks / Like
    Try what, meet you? I'll search tinder I'm sure to find you there. You're just a mad at the world divorcee. Jesus, look at your facebook crap, I screams "I hate women(!), and I love memes(!) and dumb witty garbage(!)"
    Could be this year, next, or two years from now. You'll never know. I'll be the guy asking about your car, you'll invite me back to your trailer, I'll politely decline. LOL just like your ex wife(S)
    Sure you will lol.....it'll be that much easier using someone else's profile what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?
    I mean, your witty banter just screams "easily angered impotent child molester"
    Based on not just your comments but other's comments about you, it is readily apparent Mommy & Daddy didn't love you as a child, and.......neither has anyone else what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?

Post Thanks / Like
    But by all means, please continue. Everyone in the forum is probably shaking their collective heads at you and everyone else I have showed this to is laughing their asses off. Thanks for the entertainment though what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?

Post Thanks / Like
    But by all means, please continue. Everyone in the forum is probably shaking their collective heads at you and everyone else I have showed this to is laughing their asses off. Thanks for the entertainment though what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?
    This here is nothing compared to this Page Not Found | Facebook click the link, it works, then look at HemiLonestar | Charger Forums A banned user on here. Clearly this guy. And you have issues buddy.
    Last edited by 69RT; 11-26-2019 at 10:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    This here is nothing compared to this Page Not Found | Facebook click the link, it works, then look at HemiLonestar | Charger Forums A banned user on here. Clearly this guy. And you have issues buddy.
    You're obsessed with thinking I'm someone else and you say I have issues? what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?

Post Thanks / Like
    You're obsessed with thinking I'm someone else and you say I have issues? what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?what's the difference between the two TCM part numbers?

Same user name, same picture as your facebook page THATS ONE HELL OF A COINCIDENCE!!!!!!

AND THERES MORE.

Post Thanks / Like

Same user name, same picture as your facebook page THATS ONE HELL OF A COINCIDENCE!!!!!!

AND THERES MORE.
    Not likely lol.....not my facebook page
    You on the other hand are definitely jay727 lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mommy's calling, she's got your hot pocket ready. Time to come up out of the basement lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no your facebook just went private sam!!! What happened? Why now? It's not you! Hmmm i smell bs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mommy's calling, she's got your hot pocket ready. Time to come up out of the basement lol.
    Why did the guy who is not you but has your username and facebook page with your car on it just make his facebook page private? Thats another coincidence

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12