Thread: Nag1 fluid flow

Post Thanks / Like

Nag1 fluid flow

I've searched da' google multiple times and am unable to find the answer: On the Nag1 trans, which side is return line; driver or pass.?

Post Thanks / Like
    On mine, there are arrows cast into the case by the connections, I believe it's the passenger side I've noticed this but can't recall the direction it points...
    Thanks watajob thanked for this post
    Likes watajob liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The square thermostat block is on the driver side that's angled 45 degrees and above the oil pan and steering rack. IIRC, the lower line is the exit flow and goes from the driver side of the NAG1 to the coo lo er in the condenser, the upper line is the return flow going from the cooler to tstat and up & over to the passenger side. You could verify by driving it to run the gears, lifting it like for oil changes, then feel the tstat block lines for temp differences.
    FURIOUS FUCHSIA 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
    WHOA RideTech coilovers, Hotchkis sways, PowerGrid endlinks, REM & Petty braces, CTP/BFNY bushings, AAD harness bar w/ Sabelt 6pts // SLOW SMF SRT 14.2 front & Pursuit BR9 13.8 rear rotors, Carbotech pads, Russell lines // FLOW LMI F-IV intake, Belanger Tri-Y headers, Zoomers catback, Joelvan's p/s pulley & dual-pass radiator, Russell p/s cooler // GO 215mm Wavetrac diff, AMG diff cooler & BlueTops, B&M pan, Tranzformer & NoESP // AERO 392 front clip // SHOW WebElectric, Hurst, Billet Tech, RiderGraphix, Performance Pedals
    Thanks watajob thanked for this post
    Likes watajob liked this post