Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    823
    Post Thanks / Like

    Question what shocks are you running with your air suspension?

    I've been running koni str.t oranges and somehow snapped the shaft on my passenger front shock.
    No idea how or what caused it but now in the market for some new front shocks and just seeing what everyone else is running with their air suspension?

    thanks!
    GYR

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    3,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    ​I'm running on eibach dampers

    Eddie's 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8

    Orange County - SoCalLx

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by So*Cal Mag View Post
    ​I'm running on eibach dampers
    nice....how do you like them? for how long now? car drops all the way?
    thanks eddie
    GYR

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    3,155
    Post Thanks / Like

    had them for about 3 years now
    Not sure if it drops lower than the konis or about the same
    But it handles really well in the corners!

    Eddie's 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8

    Orange County - SoCalLx

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by So*Cal Mag View Post

    had them for about 3 years now
    Not sure if it drops lower than the konis or about the same
    But it handles really well in the corners!

    nice nice...hmm might have to look into those...

    anyone else???
    GYR

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    823
    Post Thanks / Like
    anyone running Bilstein's with air set up?
    GYR

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    7,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plenty with the LX cars running the SRT bilsteins. Easy to do the bags on as well because there is no spring perch so you dont have to notch it for the airline. I would have to say it sounds like others are either running stock or the Koni Orange.

    Have you spoken with Koni? Those shafts don't just break...
    Last edited by scoot13; 07-10-2013 at 04:51 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im running stock SRT Bilsteins but want to switch to the Konis
    Current Sponsors and Supporters: Raceline Wheels, Toyo Tires, Airaid, Modified Metal Shifters, Slam Specialties, Amsoil, Borla, R1 Concepts, Odyssey Batteries, Viair Corporation, American Car Craft, Kicker, The Whistler Group, Mothers Polish, California Upholstery, Show & Performance, KP Concepts, Blessed Motorsports, GO EZ.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    Plenty with the LX cars running the SRT bilsteins. Easy to do the bags on as well because there is no spring perch so you dont have to notch it for the airline. I would have to say it sounds like others are either running stock or the Koni Orange.

    Have you spoken with Koni? Those shafts don't just break...
    just PMed you...

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy J 300 View Post
    Im running stock SRT Bilsteins but want to switch to the Konis
    how do you like the ride? why do you want konis now? if you don't mind me askin...had that set of front konis for sale and sold them last week and this happens! haha just my luck.
    GYR

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Koni's are orange like my car LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by dontPANIC View Post
    just PMed you...



    how do you like the ride? why do you want konis now? if you don't mind me askin...had that set of front konis for sale and sold them last week and this happens! haha just my luck.
    Current Sponsors and Supporters: Raceline Wheels, Toyo Tires, Airaid, Modified Metal Shifters, Slam Specialties, Amsoil, Borla, R1 Concepts, Odyssey Batteries, Viair Corporation, American Car Craft, Kicker, The Whistler Group, Mothers Polish, California Upholstery, Show & Performance, KP Concepts, Blessed Motorsports, GO EZ.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    298
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am running Koni yellows

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    West Covina Cali
    Posts
    3,080
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm on bc coils!



Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •