Post Thanks / Like

Hard line set up

Looking for pictures of a member on here who did the hard line set up. Starting to gather a parts list so I can begin the install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Charger SRT8 on 24"x10" wheels, lambo doors, hid head light & fog lights, led interior/blinker/license plate/.

Post Thanks / Like
    no one?

Black Charger SRT8 on 24"x10" wheels, lambo doors, hid head light & fog lights, led interior/blinker/license plate/.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hard Line of what part? I have them on my catch can done by my buddy SRT John
    Current Sponsors and Supporters: Raceline Wheels, Toyo Tires, Airaid, Modified Metal Shifters, Slam Specialties, Amsoil, Borla, R1 Concepts, Odyssey Batteries, Viair Corporation, American Car Craft, Kicker, The Whistler Group, Mothers Polish, California Upholstery, Show & Performance, KP Concepts, Blessed Motorsports, GO EZ.

Post Thanks / Like
    for air ride suspension. I remember seeing a trunk set up where a member had some nice polished lines in the trunk. I want my set up to look like that cuz it looked bad ass.

Post Thanks / Like
    do you have pictures of your air ride set up? mine looks like crap and I want to make it look neat and show quality now that I have some free time and cash.

Post Thanks / Like
    My air ride set up is regular air hoses nothing fancy, I believe I was quoted over $600 to run the lines in stainless steel and over $1200 for hard line
    Current Sponsors and Supporters: Raceline Wheels, Toyo Tires, Airaid, Modified Metal Shifters, Slam Specialties, Amsoil, Borla, R1 Concepts, Odyssey Batteries, Viair Corporation, American Car Craft, Kicker, The Whistler Group, Mothers Polish, California Upholstery, Show & Performance, KP Concepts, Blessed Motorsports, GO EZ.

Post Thanks / Like
    blowndkrt is one i know off the top if my head that is pretty much fully hardlined. I have partial hardline in the trunk but really no pictures.

HULK is offline West Coast Style Meets East Coast Power

Post Thanks / Like
    You need to talk to Simans82

Quote Originally Posted by Simans82 View Post
    Compared to your modding addiction, I'm just looking at the coke on the table. You on the other hand, you're more like Scarface.

HULK is offline West Coast Style Meets East Coast Power

Post Thanks / Like
    Hard line pics start around post #253

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showth...nagement/page9

Quote Originally Posted by Simans82 View Post
    Compared to your modding addiction, I'm just looking at the coke on the table. You on the other hand, you're more like Scarface.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks hulk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likes HULK liked this post

Share This Thread