Model: Magnum
    Year: 2006
    Condition: 2 - Good
    Mileage: 74295

Price (USD): $14500

Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person
    Shipping Cost (USD): $

Item description
    Make an offer before I trade it in. 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 with only 74k miles. This inferno red Magnum has every available option that was offered for first year production SRT’s including side curtain airbags, NAV, dual heating and A/C, heated seats, the Kicker factory sub, sunroof, everything. Brake pads and rotors have recently been replaced and the engine has a fresh Mobil 1 oil change. The wheels do not have any curb rash and the Yokohama tires are in excellent condition with the factory staggered setup. A catback Magnaflow exhaust and K&N cold air intake are installed on the 6.1L (425HP) HEMI. Everything works.

I purchased the car in 2011 and it has been garaged most of its life. The car runs and drives great but it’s time for a new home. Clean title in hand. Please text or email with any questions. VIN and Carfax available on request. Car is in Houston Texas. Here is the link to the local CL ad with more photos, https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/d/spring-2006-dodge-magnum-srt8/7029950835.html
    [galleryplugin]

[/galleryplugin]
    [TapaMarketBuyItNow]

Post Thanks / Like
    beautiful car. If I was in the market and didn't live in the snow I think I'd be giving you a call. I'll just have to live with my 06 R/T AWD.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great looking Magnum. Almost an exact match to the one we sold a little while back, also 06 SRT8, same color, and pretty well loaded other than no sunroof. Surprised to see the Chally wheels on your 06 instead of the Magnum wheels but they do look good either way.

It was a great car, miss it often! Wife wanted a truck tho.

Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    Great looking Magnum. Almost an exact match to the one we sold a little while back, also 06 SRT8, same color, and pretty well loaded other than no sunroof. Surprised to see the Chally wheels on your 06 instead of the Magnum wheels but they do look good either way.

It was a great car, miss it often! Wife wanted a truck tho.

Richard
    I wish I had the original wheels too but the guy I bought it from put 22” DUB wheels on it and sold the originals. They had to go ASAP and I got an outstanding deal on these shortly after I bought it. Thanks for looking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump