Post Thanks / Like

ISO 2005-2007 300 center console lid

Looking for a 2005-2007 center console lid (armrest). I managed to break the plastic internals of mine, so color or shape of the rubber/plastic top is not an issue as long as the innards are good.
    Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got an extra at home but will have to check condition, can do so in the morning.

Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8
    Thanks beirutbob thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just checked mine - which part of the plastic on yours is broken? This one was misshapen on the top so I pulled the screws to see why. The plastic lining directly under the rubber/vinyl/whatever top part is cracked all to hell. The thicker plastic that is visible just by opening the console is 100% fine. If that's what broke on yours I got you...otherwise the hunt continues.

Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    Just checked mine - which part of the plastic on yours is broken? This one was misshapen on the top so I pulled the screws to see why. The plastic lining directly under the rubber/vinyl/whatever top part is cracked all to hell. The thicker plastic that is visible just by opening the console is 100% fine. If that's what broke on yours I got you...otherwise the hunt continues.

Richard
    Yeah, the part you described as cracked is the same problem with mine.
    Thanks anyways!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one from my old magnum. I added padding (glued) and have a leather cover on it with wolf howling at the moon. Scroll down to #27 for pics. https://www.lxforums.com/board/parts-for-sale/377704-extra-2.html?highlight=console+cover
    05 Magnum Mineral Grey RT Hemi Reg# 00310