Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Boca Raton, fl
    Posts
    397
    Post Thanks / Like

    sourcing parts for 6.4 cam install

    Going with the TSP Stage 4 boosted cam 226/235 582/582 117 +4

    Need

    Phase limiter
    .040 Cometic head gaskets
    ARP head bolts
    8 Mopar Replacement Lifters 05038784AD with trays

    let me know with prices shipped to 33441 Thanks
    2013 Chrysler 300S, 2017 6.4 BGE with 6.4 SRT cam, AIT 18% OD pulley, E-force with 2.62 pulley(12.20 lbs boost), fastman 84+4 mm throttle body, 1 7/8 kooks long tubes w/hi-flow cats, 3" Magnaflow Cat-back, FTI 2800 stall, Trans built by Hellraiser, Dings Racing valve body and tune, Getrag 3.73, Walbro 400LPH, DW 65# inj. LG aluminum rad. Dual SRT fans. Complete 4 piston Brembo upgrade. Stage one MOPAR springs, XIX X39 22x9 +15 - 22x10.5 +22 with NITTO 555 265/35R22 - 295/30R22

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    686
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by coanan View Post
    Going with the TSP Stage 4 boosted cam 226/235 582/582 117 +4

    Need

    Phase limiter
    .040 Cometic head gaskets
    ARP head bolts
    8 Mopar Replacement Lifters 05038784AD with trays

    let me know with prices shipped to 33441 Thanks
    You are probably better off just getting the rest of the parts from them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Boca Raton, fl
    Posts
    397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric40962005 View Post
    You are probably better off just getting the rest of the parts from them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Isiah is working on it now, get a military discount. Just putting feelers out there. People start projects and decide not to go through with it.
    2013 Chrysler 300S, 2017 6.4 BGE with 6.4 SRT cam, AIT 18% OD pulley, E-force with 2.62 pulley(12.20 lbs boost), fastman 84+4 mm throttle body, 1 7/8 kooks long tubes w/hi-flow cats, 3" Magnaflow Cat-back, FTI 2800 stall, Trans built by Hellraiser, Dings Racing valve body and tune, Getrag 3.73, Walbro 400LPH, DW 65# inj. LG aluminum rad. Dual SRT fans. Complete 4 piston Brembo upgrade. Stage one MOPAR springs, XIX X39 22x9 +15 - 22x10.5 +22 with NITTO 555 265/35R22 - 295/30R22

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    686
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by coanan View Post
    Isiah is working on it now, get a military discount. Just putting feelers out there. People start projects and decide not to go through with it.
    Oh yea for sure. Oh tell him I need some of them Texas speed headers lol. Yea I’ll send you picks of my old lifters when I pull them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Boca Raton, fl
    Posts
    397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric40962005 View Post
    Oh yea for sure. Oh tell him I need some of them Texas speed headers lol. Yea I’ll send you picks of my old lifters when I pull them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OK, thanks
    2013 Chrysler 300S, 2017 6.4 BGE with 6.4 SRT cam, AIT 18% OD pulley, E-force with 2.62 pulley(12.20 lbs boost), fastman 84+4 mm throttle body, 1 7/8 kooks long tubes w/hi-flow cats, 3" Magnaflow Cat-back, FTI 2800 stall, Trans built by Hellraiser, Dings Racing valve body and tune, Getrag 3.73, Walbro 400LPH, DW 65# inj. LG aluminum rad. Dual SRT fans. Complete 4 piston Brembo upgrade. Stage one MOPAR springs, XIX X39 22x9 +15 - 22x10.5 +22 with NITTO 555 265/35R22 - 295/30R22



Tags for this Thread

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •