Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your rear O2's are likely toast due to not having cats. So unless you turn them off with the tune, or replace them, those 2 are going to keep coming back.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Likes diboblo, run2jeepn liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good news guys, I managed to remove 4 of the many codes, of course they were the o2 sensors due to my long tube headers. I plugged my trinity it currently runs 3 codes, U0121 , U1110, and my vehicle speed sensor doesn’t work still. It’s in limp mode currently that’s confirmed.
    Likes run2jeepn, punisher69, diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UrFavRT View Post
    Good news guys, I managed to remove 4 of the many codes, of course they were the o2 sensors due to my long tube headers. I plugged my trinity it currently runs 3 codes, U0121 , U1110, and my vehicle speed sensor doesn’t work still. It’s in limp mode currently that’s confirmed.
    I had a similar issue on my stock car. Turned out that something was unplugged under the right fender and was grounding its self intermittently.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UrFavRT View Post
    Good news for sure. Check and make sure you Wheel Speed Sensor/ABS is plugged in? It's behind your Passenger front wheels on the fender well. Could just be a bad connection there. Get some electrical Cleaner for it. U0121 - LOST COMMUNICATION WITH ANTI-LOCK BRAKE MODULE, U1110 - LOST VEHICLE SPEED MESSAGE, Your
    Charged Motorworks Front Bumper, Wide Body Kit, & Hellcat Hood, Hellcat Spoiler, Hellcat Rear Bumper, Roof Spoiler w/LED, Dual Exhaust, Blastin Bob Tips, Jones Full Boar V-Tube Muffler, De-badged, Painted LED Tail-lights & Side Markers, AAD Performance Upper Control Arms, XM-313 20x10 -24 & 20x12 -44, 275/40/20 & 315/35/20, ST Coilovers, Avin Radio, BigBully, BT Catch Can, 73mm TB, Hypertech Tune, American Bass XR12, American Bass Amp, Frozen Rotors, Hawk Street5.0, Progress 35/22mm Sway Bars, Flashtech Halo, Diode Dynamic Demon eye & HID.The "THRESHER" Build Page
    Likes BlackBeauty392 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes good news, I fixed the wheel sensor. I also found out my throttle body wiring is going bad, and the issue is the wiring. I took it to my local mechanic so have it further inspected. 8 codes cleared by the way thank you all
    Likes diboblo, run2jeepn liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Update :: The transmission motherboard has gone bad too. That’s being fix as we speak.. throttle body issue has been fix, also.
    Likes diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Update as of June 15, 2019 the Charger’s Transmission computer was fix (some sort of disconnection happen and fix that issue) , the throttle body wasn’t being read by the PCM, that got updated, we are on our final problem, which is the ABS module. Thank you all once again
    Likes punisher69, diboblo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Solution:: the car is finally fix, everything was in working condition, EXCEPT, for the fact I had a short circuit, on the wiring for my abs module, it created Problems with the throttle body, abs , and my transmission, with the addiction with some fuse blown out. Now the vehicle is in running condition and is back stronger. Thank you all for your support and advice
    Likes punisher69, run2jeepn, diboblo liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12