Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler Options (original ideas, easy on flaming please!)

Good evening gentlemen, I've been kicking around a couple ideas and just found the courage to post them on here haha. I doubt many remember me, but I was a previous long time member with an MSRT8 with an HHP cam and some other goodies but forgot all of my information so I started a new profile. Hopefully that gets me to at least semi newb status.

Anyway, I currently have a 13 Bee and I think the phatcat spoiler would look decent since the black stripe would hide where the hellcat style spoiler begins to look out of place on the edges. If I went that route, I'd probably put a wicker bill on there as well because I love the look of those on the newer models.

Option 2 I have considered would be to shorten the pillars of the stock one to where the spoiler would nearly be flush with the trunk, then put an 11-14 wicker bill kit on there to give it more of a streamlined look, at least in my opinion.

If I was technically saavy, I'd do some photoshopping right now. But I am redneck engineer saavy, so I think I could make either one happen, I just need some outside opinions to either encourage or walk me off the ledge. The weekend is coming soon after all! Thanks for taking the time to read all of this. IMG_20180724_070025.jpg

Current - '13 Super Bee, few bolt ons
    Past - '08 Caliber, big turbo, 401 fwhp
    Past - '06 Magnum SRT8, HHP cam, heads, other goodies

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, meant to post a picture of the front bumper since it has been wrapped. Last weekend I wrapped the middle in gloss black and tinted the taillights so the spoiler has seemed like a good next project candidate.

Current - '13 Super Bee, few bolt ons
    Past - '08 Caliber, big turbo, 401 fwhp
    Past - '06 Magnum SRT8, HHP cam, heads, other goodies

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out the xenon spoiler. It's my personal favorite.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    2013 Charger Pursuit. 6.4 HEMI swap. 20x9 forged OEM wheels. Atturo AZ850 275 tires. SHR MOD6 valve body. Tan cloth R/T interior swap. 4 piston red Brembos and 3.09 LSD on the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Making one is a way to stand out. I had to make one since they don't offer much for the gen 2.
    2013 Chrysler 300S, 6.4 BGE with 6.4 SRT cam, AIT 18% OD pulley, E-force with 2.75 pulley, fastman 84+4 mm throttle body, tuned by Dings Racing, 1 7/8 kooks long tubes w/hi-flow cats, Magnaflow Cat-back, FTI 2800 stall, Trans built by Hellraiser, Dings Racing valve body and tune, Getrag 3.73, Walbro 400LPH, DW 65# inj. LG aluminum rad. Dual SRT fans. Complete 4 piston Brembo upgrade.
    Likes PlumCrazyTN liked this post