Post Thanks / Like

Did the 2011 R/T Offer Sport Mode?

Did the 2011 R/T Offer Sport Mode? If not can it be enabled?
    2013 Dodge Charger R/T Plus
    6psi, 412-HP 430-TQ-Mustang Dyno
    Edelbrock E-Force 2300-TVS, 3.06:1 Open, Paddle Shifters

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure if it was available on the standard R/T but should have been part of the super track pack. I assume you are wanting to be able to turn off stability control?

on mine you have to hold the traction control off button while in park to get it to tell you it is off in the EVIC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, I'm asking because I use AlfaOBD to enable Sport Mode and Performance Pages on other year models but its not in the list on the 2011 year model controller. I have found out it was not available in 2011.
    2013 Dodge Charger R/T Plus
    6psi, 412-HP 430-TQ-Mustang Dyno
    Edelbrock E-Force 2300-TVS, 3.06:1 Open, Paddle Shifters

Post Thanks / Like
    My 2011 Mopar11 has it...but could be something Mopar did specifically for this car. I thought all super track pack cars got it though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Get a Tazer and you should be good. Had Sport Mode on my 2013 Daytona but it enabled the performance pages. Good luck.
    2019 Scat Pack w/Dynamics Triple Nickel:
    Mopar Front Strut Tower, Custom Strut Covers, 84mm TB
    Billet Catch Can, Ceramic Tint, Luxe Sidemarker Tint, Z26 Pads
    Future Mods: Rear Swaybar End Links, AFE CAI, Black 392 Emblems,
    Matte Black Vinyl Roof, HEMI Hood Decal, Rear Diffuser

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerOsix View Post
    Get a Tazer and you should be good. Had Sport Mode on my 2013 Daytona but it enabled the performance pages. Good luck.
    2011 was unique with what was available. Not everything that is available with a Tazer in later years is available on the 2011 or so I am told.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kb67mopar View Post
    My 2011 Mopar11 has it...but could be something Mopar did specifically for this car. I thought all super track pack cars got it though.
    Where is the Sport Mode button on the Mopar 11? I've searched every page and didn't see it.
    Mopar 11

(SOLD)2012 Charger R/T Plus: Diablo I2 w/ Hemifever 93 tune, stock 2.65's, JBA shorties, catless mids, dual 12" Cherry Bombs, reso delete, catch can, 180* t-stat, Mopar CAI. Best 1/4mi: 13.4@103 (street tires @ 934' DA) at Milan Dragway

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay4Jet View Post
    Where is the Sport Mode button on the Mopar 11? I've searched every page and didn't see it.
    Sorry, by sport mode I thought he meant the ability to turn traction control and stability control completely off. There is no separate button. I guess I am ignorant to "sport Mode"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kb67mopar View Post
    Sorry, by sport mode I thought he meant the ability to turn traction control and stability control completely off. There is no separate button. I guess I am ignorant to "sport Mode"
    Some Chargers have an actual sport mode button. I think the 2012+ road and track pack, super track pack, maybe the blacktop edition. It just holds gears a little bit longer that's all. I had it on my 2012 and I never used it. I prefer thev3-stage traction control that's on the Mopar 11
    Mopar 11

(SOLD)2012 Charger R/T Plus: Diablo I2 w/ Hemifever 93 tune, stock 2.65's, JBA shorties, catless mids, dual 12" Cherry Bombs, reso delete, catch can, 180* t-stat, Mopar CAI. Best 1/4mi: 13.4@103 (street tires @ 934' DA) at Milan Dragway