Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Post Thanks / Like
    The scat pack name plate is 2019 only right now and although it has a part number you can't order it yet. It is slightly different than other grill name plates from earlier years
    8's N/A? Been there done that

Likes Bandit392 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit392 View Post
    So has anyone completed the upper pig snout grille, WITH the 19’ hellcat air box? Want to know how much of the shield is direct to the snout. From the pics provided looks like maybe 1/4 or little under half of the shield is visible. For more air flow*

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    vortecd has done it with the 2019 hellcat radiator shield. There is a link to pictures in post #112. This weekend I will hopefully be diving into this also.
    Likes Bandit392 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vortecd View Post
    Not sure why posting pics on here is not so easy. I even tried 3 different hosting sites with no luck. Here is a link with pics

2019 Charger grille install | SRT Hellcat Forum
    Hey man, how long did it take for your stuff to arrive from Steve white?

Post Thanks / Like
    They told me 2-3 weeks since they were on back order and it was going on 3 weeks before I received them. If they are in stock a couple of days
    "Without DATA, you're just another person with an OPINION"

2017 392 Daytona Pitch Black
    2018 Challenger R/T Maximum Steel

Post Thanks / Like
    I can tell you that at least the passenger side snorkel bezel is on backorder till roughly mid January and I think that is just an estimate. The drivers side might be on backorder too. I got them to send me everything that they had in stock for my order and the only thing missing is the passenger side bezel. I ordered the upper grill, both bezels, the lower grill for adaptive cruise control, and the new design for the radiator intake shield.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for responses guys, hopefully it’ll arrive soonerOrdered 2019 Charger Grille and side scoops

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty6191 View Post
    Anyone seen anywhere else to get the grille and inlets? Steve white doesn't have the inlets or the lower grille. My local dealer quoted me 135 just for the upper grille. No inlets or anything.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    I ordered my grilles from Eastcoastmoparts, but like everywhere else, they are back ordered about a week or so. I was told that they should ship on or about the 26th, so we'll see how that works. Either way, I only paid $136 shipped for the upper grille with both bezels and the lower grille. I was going to order them from Steve White, but they wanted like $65 for shipping. Funny thing is that I had just ordered the HC airbox, tube and shield from them and shipping was cheap.

Something that I just thought about... does anyone know if the mounting points on the 16 Scat grill emblem are long enough to allow mounting to the 19 grille?
    Paul
    16 Scat Pack

Post Thanks / Like
    Update, stuff arrives tomorrow Ordered 2019 Charger Grille and side scoops

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulMc View Post
    I ordered my grilles from Eastcoastmoparts, but like everywhere else, they are back ordered about a week or so. I was told that they should ship on or about the 26th, so we'll see how that works. Either way, I only paid $136 shipped for the upper grille with both bezels and the lower grille. I was going to order them from Steve White, but they wanted like $65 for shipping. Funny thing is that I had just ordered the HC airbox, tube and shield from them and shipping was cheap.

Something that I just thought about... does anyone know if the mounting points on the 16 Scat grill emblem are long enough to allow mounting to the 19 grille?
    The emblems are different. The '19 are 2 pieces which allows you to move it where ever. The earlier grilles have a spot molded in where it mounts

Shipping is odd with the dealerships. You can goggle a part number and find many outlet selling the part and shipping will be different. Shipping was $10.61 for my upper and lower with bezels from Steve White. Not sure why you were seeing $65
    "Without DATA, you're just another person with an OPINION"

2017 392 Daytona Pitch Black
    2018 Challenger R/T Maximum Steel

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for verifying, I saw that the earlier grilles have a spot molded for the emblem and the later grilles don't, but since I haven't really taken a look at the back of mine, wasn't sure if there were mounting bosses and if they would work with the later grille.
    I'll have to definitely get a new emblem because I do love the Scat bee on the grille

Yeah, I dunno what was up with shipping. Steve White is in NC which is significantly closer to me than Eastcoastmoparts, which is in Md.
    Last edited by PaulMc; Yesterday at 07:55 PM. Reason: a word
    Paul
    16 Scat Pack

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789