Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie Carbone View Post
    Firestone tires will never go on any of my cars.
    That's unfortunate because for the price, those Indy 500's are a dang good tire!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    Hey bud long time, glad to see you back around, I'm rarely on these days as the Magnum sits more than anything anymore. Honestly given the tight price difference between the Continental and the Michelin I would be very tempted to try the Michelin if I was already planning to spend nearly $400/tire. As to the Atturo I understand your hesitance, especially as you said not having a spare available, but my failures I believe were purely caused by abuse and the fact that I was putting down two years worth of miles every year. Over 30k in 12 months and lots of launches, canyon runs, and burnouts I have to look back and appreciate how well they held up for a tire that I picked up for I believe $118/tire at the time.As to the 315s I know a lot of guys run them without an issue, but I think most of them are driving on decent pavement and honestly a sticky 305 should be plenty unless you're going FI.
    I ended up getting the BFG Comp 2 AS Plus in 305. they were 215 a piece. so far so good. haven't had a chance to "push" them yet and they are all season so I don't expect miracles lol... but the other day it was terrible rain on highway and they seemed to feel a lot better than my worn out summers that's for sure LOL.
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Here they are

Here you can see them on the car sorry for the dirty pic lol.. snuck into garage while wife was out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '19 Challenger Wide body Scat Pack B5; '19 Scat Pack F8 Green; '18 Audi SQ5 Daytona Grey; '18 Daytona 392; 16 Scat Pack Granite; '15 Durango R/T Blacktop; '14 Volvo S60R Rebel Blue; '12 Audi Q5; '10 Mustang; '08 BMW E90 M3; '07 BMW 335I Active Autowerks ...
    Likes Tikibeast, Lowlife44, danny25ss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Here they are

Here you can see them on the car sorry for the dirty pic lol.. snuck into garage while wife was out

I loved them on my A4. Wet traction was awesome! They look good too!

“I’m going to be honest with you...
    I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality. Whatever you want to call it, I can’t stand it any longer. ITS THE SMELL, IF THERE IS SUCH A THING, I FEEL SATURATED BY IT!”

-Agent Smith
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Here they are

Very cool, the blue exhaust tips are a good addition as well.
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/40/20 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s, otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360
    Likes Heat00 liked this post

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456