Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071
Results 1,051 to 1,055 of 1055
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he's trying to quiet down his exhaust note
    06 Black Mag R/T. Rear wiper delete, trunk handle delete, front and rear aluminum belly pans, Strut grills, Spectre drop in , straight pipes exhaust, 85mm Arrington throttle body, diablo sport Intune, Jet 180, billet catch can, st coilovers,spc adjustable upper control arms, BWoody endlinks, Petty's garage sways, speedlogix 4 point rear strut brace, Pettys garage front strut tower brace, long tubes, 2015 eagle intake, SLP Underdrive pulley

Post Thanks / Like
    apologies, buzz posting live from the bar at lunch! lol anyways... My goal is to take the RACE CAR out of it and make it a lil deeper. I dont want to say quiet but if any of you have had LT headers and SLP know what I mean. Sounds great but just a lil raspy ( i guess the best word) So that's why I looked into swapping out the center section with LM2 resonators(200$ no cut or welding) or maybe the bullit dynomax parts that the 392 guys are using

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you still have the stock exhaust? Maybe a combo of either the oem suitcase and the rear mufflers of your aftermarket system or vise versa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Jay Z liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have my oem mids and resos if you’d like them. You can have them for shipping costs if you want em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes punisher69, Jay Z liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Fellas but I did keep my stock exhaust. Good info and maybe use what I have. I'll check back when I get it modified. I need to make a flyby vid before I do it. Sounds so nasty
    Likes ronan978, SB1 liked this post

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071