Post Thanks / Like

Club Hat Design by Jina

Hey guys,

I've had Jina take Joe's logo design and see if she could use it for a Baseball style hat. Here is the image that she sent me. Please let me know which design, if either would you guys like to see. We could also move the New Jersey Chapter to the rear of the hat or leave that space for the website URL.

Take a look and give me your opinions. I would like to get these going asap to see if I can get some made for Oct 17th.

Post Thanks / Like
    email sent...i like the nj chapter
    I came...I saw....I conquered......
    Then she told me my hour was up!!!

Chrysler 300 SE (Spicy Edition) 1 of 1 built
    WIDE Spicy V2

Post Thanks / Like
    Very cool....about time.... How about leave chapter in the front and web. site in the rear...
    Ken.. 2007 MSRT402 Tu-tone Steel Blue Metallic and Straight Gloss Black
    Mopar CAI, Jet 180, Diablo Predator, BT Catch Can, Corsa Cat-Back, High Flow Cats, Version (1) 402 Motoring Rear Spoiler, 402 Color Matched and Tinted Tails and Eyelids, Grip Rockers, MSRT Color matched Wheels, Vredestein 275 40's, "Soon" - Spartan Cam, 402 Motoring www.402motoring.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think you need the website on the hat if we have them on all of the cards and the decals have the website on them. I would do Jersey Chapter on the back of the hat and just leave the normal logo in the front. maybe we can put peoples names on the sides of the hats if they want it.
    MODS: Wide Body Conversion, GRIP Tuning Body Kit, SRT Brembo Conversion, Full Roadwire Interior, AccuAir/Universal Air Suspension (E-Level)... well those are the major ones

Post Thanks / Like
    Make them avable for everyone regardless of what state... they would be a big seller!

Dual Magnaflows, Ported Throttle Body
    K&N Series 63 CAI, Big Bully Catch Can
    Diablo Predator

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prospector View Post
    Make them avable for everyone regardless of what state... they would be a big seller!

That would be the idea. You could get one with whatever state you want on it or blank I believe
    MODS: Wide Body Conversion, GRIP Tuning Body Kit, SRT Brembo Conversion, Full Roadwire Interior, AccuAir/Universal Air Suspension (E-Level)... well those are the major ones

Post Thanks / Like
    What about "Modern Mopar Muscle" for those of us that aren't a 'club'. And the state or region could go on the back.
    5.7L Hemi Registry #1242 OnTheRock'08 (SOLD)
    2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit / 5.7L
    1975 Ford E-150 shorty / 351W , Auto (SOLD)
    2019 Ram Promaster 118" WB Granite
    "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ".. Holy Sh*t.. What A Ride " !!!! ( George Carlin )

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I've got more content, you can click Pitman Arm Steering Wheel Steering Gear to see any

Share This Thread