Post Thanks / Like

Charger Scat Pack Widebody Questions

Hi All, I just placed a factory order for a Charger Scat Pack Widebody and I have a few questions that I hope someone can answer. 1. Is the stock sound system still the Alpine (like my current 2016 Changer Scat Pack)? 2. Is White Knuckle paint the same as Bright White? Will Bright White touch-up paint match White Knuckle paint? Any idea why Dodge changed the name/style of their white paint? 3. Are the two widebody wheel options the same weight? Any know the weight of the factory wheels? Any good lightweight aftermarket wheels with the same dimensions as the factory wheels? Thanks, Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Stock sound system I'm 80% sure is Alpine. White Knuckle paint has the same PW7 paint code as bright white so essentially yes. They change the name on the paint frequently look at the purple went from plum crazy to bright purple and it was the same paint. If you know the sales code of the wheels I could get you shipping weight.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan501 View Post
    Stock sound system I'm 80% sure is Alpine. White Knuckle paint has the same PW7 paint code as bright white so essentially yes. They change the name on the paint frequently look at the purple went from plum crazy to bright purple and it was the same paint. If you know the sales code of the wheels I could get you shipping weight.
    Thx for this info.Yes, you are correct. It is the Alpine sound system. I found it on the Dodge.com website. Unfortunately, I don't know the sales code for the wheels...