Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

GROUP BUY- Solo Performance 2011-2013 V6 Charger Mach-SXT-LM Catback Exhaust Kit

Kit Name: Mach-SXT-LM Catback Exhaust Kit
    Application: 2011-2013 V6 Charger

Price: $806.67 shipped
    to the continental US and some parts of Canada.
    Group Buy Price: $685.67 until June 15 (15% off)
    *Please note that Alaska, Hawaii, and some parts of Canada have additional shipping charges. Canadian orders will also have the applicable provincial tax.

Solo Performance is proud to introduce its 2011-2013 V6 Charger catback exhaust kit offering. This is a fully stainless steel, mandrel bent, converter back dual exhaust kit that offers Raw American muscle on the outside and a refined, non-invasive performance exhaust note on the inside. The dramatic sound difference from outside to inside is accomplished by months of research and development plus specific product design. Fit, form, and function are the cornerstones of our Solo Performance Mach-SXT-LM exhaust kits. All of us at Solo Performance are very proud to bring this exhaust kit to the Charger community.

Our X-design muffler (made specifically for this car) and our exhaust tips are made from T304 stainless steel and our 2 mandrel bent pipes are made from T409 stainless. A heavy duty heat shield is included to protect the gas tank. We use J-Pipes on the Solo Mach-SXT-LM exhaust kit to eliminate the interior drone while keeping the exterior tone!

Exhaust System Specs

The Mach-SXT-EM exhaust kit is a full stainless steel, mandrel bent, free flow cat-back exhaust kit. Also included are heavy-duty reinforced hangers with stainless steel welds.

Front Muffler Assembly: 2 1/4″ mandrel bent T409 stainless steel exhaust pipes combined with our dual in, dual out T304 stainless steel Mach-X muffler. This is a true X-design muffler that is 14″ long with a 4″ X 9″ body. The X-design calms the noise and smooths out the rough RPM ranges while remaining free flow.

Right and Left Tail Pipe Assembly: These come with no exhaust tips, as they are already a part of the rear valence.

J-Pipes: All kits come with Solo adjustable J-Pipes to tune out the interior drone frequencies.

To order, please contact:
    Steve Mariano
    Solo Performance Sales and Customer Service
    516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)
    goingsolo2@hotmail.com

Steve Mariano
    goingsolo2@hotmail.com

Homerrca is offline I might not be fast but I sure look good
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have had this system since the end of April and it has been a blast to drive. I thought my exhaust was ok with the ported TB and cai installed (at WOT) but after getting the solo exhaust, I will never go back to a factory exhaust again. The car has a bit of a growl (which seemed to get deeper as I drove it) when you are stop and go driving but when you open up... OMG.

When it came to the install, I didn't have the resources to do this myself but the shop that did the install said it was easy and the parts fit like it was meant to be there. No issues and mine did take a bit more (I had quad tips installed which required some additional work) but their shop was impressed by the quality of the product and how well it fit.

Their service was top notch and any questions I had were answered quickly and I felt they cared about their products and their customers.

If you want a great sounding exhaust for your 3.6, I say get a solo exhaust.

photo (6).jpg
    Homerrca - AKA: Mike

Current Vehicle:
    2011 Blackberry Dodge Charger

MODS: 80% tint all around, R2C CAI, BT Catch can, MM Ported TB, 20" Foose Speed F136 rims, Solo catback exhaust with black chrome quad tips. rear spoiler, Diablosport trinity with 91 tune by Overkill, BMC Road runner Hood , Danko 70" Charger grill, R1 Concepts Rotorsl

Soon to be added: I have no idea...

Post Thanks / Like
    Friendly afternoon BUMP
    Steve Mariano
    goingsolo2@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    These kits are ready to ship and still on group buy. Give us a call and become part of the SOLO family!!!

Steve
    516-655-9002
    Steve Mariano
    goingsolo2@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Friendly morning BUMP
    Steve Mariano
    goingsolo2@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Why does the V6 version have a heat sheild above the muffler? Are the gas tanks in a different location than the V8 models?

Post Thanks / Like
    The heat shield is there to protect the gas tank. We put it there as an extra safety precaution to keep out excess heat.
    Steve Mariano
    goingsolo2@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I understand the purpose, I just was wondering why the V8 versions don't have the heat sheild. Is the gas tank in a different place?

Post Thanks / Like
    All v8 exhausts have factory duals so they already have a heat shield to protect things. Some v6 models have factory duals and don't require a heat shield, but we put them on anyways because some v6 model years do not have factory duals and therefore no heat shields on the left or drivers side. No sense in us having 2 different kits for the v6 so we put them on all. Hope this makes sense. Thanks so much!

Steve
    Steve Mariano
    goingsolo2@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    We have kits in stock and ready to ship! Add some american muscle sound to your Charger V6!!

Steve
    516-655-9002
    Steve Mariano
    goingsolo2@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    We still have these fantastic no drone kits in stock and ready to ship. Give us a call and join the SOLO family!!!!

Steve
    516-655-9002
    Steve Mariano
    goingsolo2@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Wish I saw this thread about 2 weeks ago, before I had my exhaust done from the cats back. I added a Magnaflow dual in dual out with internal X. Sounds good, but drones at cruise and howls in the mid 2,000's. Keep thinking about adding a side branch resonator, similar to the J pipe on a Solo, but with my cruise drone peaking at about 1,400 RPM's I would need a 48" tube, which from what I've read, will cancel the 1,400 and multiples of 1,400 cancelling my 2,800 howling drone too. Can't find any info that says it works in reverse, a shorter pipe made for the 2,800 that would also cancel the 1,400. It would only need to be 22" and be much easier to add. Solo's pipe looks to be about 30" so I'm assuming their drone was at a different RPM than mine.
    Now I think it's better to spend the $800 and get a proven system than play around with my local shop trying to create my own side branch regulator and throwing away more money. Already wasted $300, plus Solo is mandrel an SS steel. Anyone looking for a slightly used inferior system?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear of your issues with the other kit...feel free to call me anytime and we can talk about getting a SOLO kit on your car and get rid of that drone!!

Steve
    516-655-9002
    Steve Mariano
    goingsolo2@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    HAPPY NEW YEAR from all of us at SOLO Performance!

All kits are in stock and ready to ship. Shipping is FREE to the continental US and some parts of Canada.

Call today to get your SOLO Performance catback exhaust kit and/or high flow converters at 516-655-9002. I take calls until midnight EST, 7 days a week. Thanks so much and have a happy and healthy New Year!

Steve
    Steve Mariano
    goingsolo2@hotmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    We have all kits in stock and ready to ship! Call today to place your order and become part of the SOLO family. You can reach me 7 days a week, until midnight EST at 516-655-9002. Thanks so much and hope to hear from you!

Steve
    Steve Mariano
    goingsolo2@hotmail.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread