Post Thanks / Like

Anyone using Holley 6.4 intake manifold?

I did a search and couldn’t find anyone mentioning this manifold.

Up until right now I didn’t even know it existed. Does anyone on here have any first hand experience with this? I was planning on making one but the Holley price is pretty good.

Holley Sniper 837251 - Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing
    2018 Dodge Charger Daytona - Indigo Blue
    2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat - Plum Crazy Purple
    Instagram: @aviorHemi

Post Thanks / Like
    They just released it. Another thread was recently made on the topic of this. Testing is starting to come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    For NA it is definitely a non-starter.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    This thing is old news already. As a replacement for a 6.1 intake on a NA engine it's complete junk. A shop on one of my Facebook groups LOST a solid 40hp and 40tq all through the middle and gained NOTHING on the top with this compared to a stock 6.1 intake. They are meant as FI intakes and we shall see what the FI guys get with it over the next couple of weeks I'm sure.
    [/SIGPIC]2005 Chrysler 300C SBE, ported big valved heads, Hellcat lifters, SRT 6.1 intake manifold, SRT shorties, custom grind Billy Drakeford cam, SLP LM1, MTCM and GETRAG 3.06 swap.
    Likes Hemissary liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 4DoorMuscle View Post
    This thing is old news already. As a replacement for a 6.1 intake on a NA engine it's complete junk. A shop on one of my Facebook groups LOST a solid 40hp and 40tq all through the middle and gained NOTHING on the top with this compared to a stock 6.1 intake. They are meant as FI intakes and we shall see what the FI guys get with it over the next couple of weeks I'm sure.
    So one shop posted some results?
    Did they tune it for the manifold? Or just a manifold swap and re run ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBL.DWN View Post
    So one shop posted some results?
    Did they tune it for the manifold? Or just a manifold swap and re run ?

To be down 40HP / TQ and not blow up - would be a miracle if it wasn't tuned.
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m gonna assume that was without a tune. In my case I want it for FI so I might be in the clear. Not sure what could cause it to lose so much out the box. The runners look good and appears to have velocity stacks inside. Worse case might buy one and chop it up for science reasons.
    2018 Dodge Charger Daytona - Indigo Blue
    2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat - Plum Crazy Purple
    Instagram: @aviorHemi

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    For NA it is definitely a non-starter.
    Agreed... The manifold has short runners (unlike the 6.1 manifold). Reminds me of the XV Motorsports manifold from a few years ago, it was ideally designed for a S/C blower application.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by richierevs View Post
    Agreed... The manifold has short runners (unlike the 6.1 manifold). Reminds me of the XV Motorsports manifold from a few years ago, it was ideally designed for a S/C blower application.
    Or someone thats going to run the motor out as they should for racing.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBL.DWN View Post
    Or someone thats going to run the motor out as they should for racing.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
    Of course, but that's the exception rather than the rule...

Post Thanks / Like
    Our testing the Base engine was a 2018 SRT392 Non MDS Crate engine ,Mopar ECU Part# 77072454AF Holley 4150 TB part #112-587 for the 4bbl intakes, BBK 90MM TB for the Holley intake , stock injectors , Peak Hp with the Drag Pak was 580 @ 6900 , and Tq was 490 at 4700ish. Ritter intake was 560ish at 6900 and Arrow/prefix was 540ish at 6800.The Sniper was 585hp @7200 tq was 480@ 4900, all test were with 91 OCT , because the "money" people felt that it's the most available nation wide......I'd like to do it again but with 100 and some more timing and Eagle heads .This same 392 test mule a weekend earlier , we did some cam testing ,With Comp Cams 274, Dragpak intake, a Get em Garage dual blade Carb ,MSD 6 on 91 oct did 605 @ 6900. with STOCK Apache heads.....we tested Texas Speed NA Stage 4 Camshaft (.582/.582, 226/235@50 117 CL) with the DP and Carb made 585 @ 6600 , with the Holley TB it made 570ish.